Play.com: Tell us what Steelbooks you want!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
***Thread closed to keep lists/suggestions manageable***

Please continue posting 'wants' in the Steelbook Feedback forum and vote on your favorites.

Play requested feedback via Twitter-

I know we've gone a bit steelbook crazy this week, but we'd love to know what films you'd like to see go steelbook in the future. ‪#steelbook

https://twitter.com/playcom/status/207844012672040960

I have no Twitter.

Maybe we can make a list and Wreck can past the info further? :oohyeah:

Compilation by 'Man of Steel' of the most mentioned Steelbooks:

Star Wars (Seperate Steels) 15
I Robot (Eleven)
28 Days/Weeks Later (Seperate Steels) (Eleven)
X-Men Trilogy (Seperate Steels) (Ten)
Indiana Jones Quadrilogy (Separate Steels) +9
Lord of the Rings Trilogy (Extended Cut in Separate Steels) +9
Matrix trilogy (Separate Steels) +9
The Avengers (Avengers Assemble) +9
Transformers Trilogy + Animated Movie +9
Titanic +9
Big Trouble in Little China +8
The Prestige +8
Blade Trilogy (Seperate Steels) +7
Blade Trilogy (Seperate Steels) +7
Bourne Trilogy (Seperate Steels) +7
Die Hard Quadrilogy (Seperate Steels) +7
Ghostbusters I and II +7
RoboCop +7
Se7en +7
Sunshine (2007) +7
True Lies +7

Last edited by a moderator:
Need to have a few epics, but more importantly ones which aren't already on steel

• THE GREEN MILE (most important steel)
    LA Confidential
    Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
    Prometheus

• Unbreakable

Moneyball
    Catch me if you can
    Halloween (John carpenters 1978)
    The Godfather trilogy (in single steels)
    Schindler's List
    The Gangster Squad (when released)

Will post again with more to follow...:oohyeah:

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

Just to add to this, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE vote for THE GREEN MILE, THE GODFATHER, SCHINDLER'S LIST, CATCH ME IF YOU CAN, AND HALLOWEEN (1978)... PLEASE!!!

Nuff Sed :scat:

Hey guys-at this point I am locking this thread as we could easily come up with 100's or 1000's of suggestions-over time those lists will become more and more unmanageable. We had added quite a few of the most suggested Steelbooks to the Steelbook Feedback area, so you can vote on individual releases. You can also add your own thread there (please use the feedback thread format and search first, so we don't have a bunch of dups). The 'votes' and excitement you show for individual Steelbook releases can be measured, so someone looking can easily see the most requested by looking at responses to those threads and votes.

Please feel free to continue to tweet to Play directly (see OP). The most chatted about Steelbook releases in our Feedback Forum, together with the Tweets you all have sent, I am sure echo many of the wishes most Steelbook fans have, and will keep them busy considering those titles for future waves. Rest assured, all necessary parties are looking and reading and your feedback will be shared as possible. Thanks all for your amazing enthusiasm and feedback-you guys make our site what it is-a fun, interactive and exciting place for movie fans around the world! :scat:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.