Please please sign this petion

TO EVERYONE taking thire time to read click the link and sighn

THANK YOU .

You know what we all have our little spats , diffrent ideas on collection's . This and that hell a sad sad world IF we all liked the same thing .

This proves what a fantastic place this board is when it counts .

Signed the petition, animals deserve just as much justice as we do, even though nothing can really be done for the poor dog itself anymore. Some people forget that pets are not toys you can just treat like trash.

Absolutely breaks my heart to see this kind of cruelty done to this dog or any animal.:(

I have always had dogs and love all animals and I keep reading about the atrocities carried out to dogs,cats, all in the name of amusement. Or, "lets see how it reacts to this" mentality....:box:
It is a completely heinous and cowardly act by these feral B******* towards these beautiful helpless (animals) pets. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

They should be HUNG, DRAWN, QUARTERED, for what they have done. :angry:

The law should be the same for animals as it is for us Humans...IMO (n):(

Very saddened to read yet again more mindless torture, sadistic cruelty towards pets, or any animal.

@TobinFrost @Hatori

Last edited:
Well at 300,00 and riseing .

You know seriously IF it has been my 2 kids that had done that I would have been behind bars .

We all our lot faught faught to save this little guy last summer . His Mum was suposedly a boy she gave birth a week after we baught her . Up at 5 am feeds every 2 to 4 hours as he needed . Fresh milk solution made up every 24 hrs . Last feed 12 to 1 am 3 and a half months worth of that . No going far . Kids where amazing at understanding not wanting to go far incase he needed a feed .

Then they can do that to something ?? . Would love a dog here next to a main road . One slip of a door or gate open at the wrong second . We think it is not fair to risk it for the dogs sake .

These fookers do that BOTTOM FEEDING SCUM !!!.

Oh him now

well done @luke98 you see post about the cowards read below.

Daniel and Andrew Frankish of Southampton St, Redcar. Who have allegedly been put under police protection and moved to their Aunties in Billingham although we have no proof of this yet.

i hope they get theres

basil :thumbs: