Deep Deep Hole
I'll start, this is my Boston Terrier Mojo

379627_10150386191552086_1519480474_n.jpg

& Our Cat Jasper

261200_1436965902114_3210053_n.jpg

48986C78-A62F-41C9-A0DC-F21370D45EEB.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Cowboy!

Hey Ninjas! This is another awesome thread! :scat: I enjoy seeing your pets... My turn! This is our Dachshund/Chihuahua mix, Cowboy :D He was born 7/26/07 :thumbs: Me and the wife have had him since he was 8 weeks old :drool:

The day he was born! :thumbs:
1. Birth.JPG

Yes, yes! The little bastard has his own bed! The wife saw it one day on ebay and she bought it! He's beyond spoiled! :angry:
2. Bed.jpg

Makes you wonder what wet dreams he's having! LOL! :scat:
3. They see me Sleeping... they hating!.jpg

Looking in the mirror, "I know I'm a sexy HOT Dog... but damn it do I hate my owners!" :hilarious:
4. Hot Dog.jpg

"I'm gonna get sum of Dat ASS!!! :joy:! :hilarious:
5. Dat ASS!.jpg

:scat:

Here is Meïly, Staffordshire Bull Terrier (3 months today !)
123760IMG2615.jpg

Great looking pup Tchinkwe!!

This is our 5 year old bulldog Jasmine.

1455041_641706535851293_490793441_n.jpg

Adorable Pets NINJAS! :LOL:

I haven't visited this page in a long while, here is an update of our little buddy COWBOY! :thumbs:

"Hey Baby! I'm Cowboy!" :p
sexybastard!.jpg

"OW! My DAMN arms hurt!"
myARMS!.jpg

Taking a stroll, looking for a place to POOP!
walkingmydog.jpg

My DogPillow!
dogpillow.jpg

Hell Yeah! Naptime! He's the most comfortable pillow! :drool: I love that little bastard!
naptime.jpg

Thanks!

ALL of the pets here are simply too cute to be true! Congrats on the pets here, I bet they are true friends for life!

I won't post my dog's pics because he passed away and it still hurts looking at them. He was the best brother and companion in the world. My beautiful beagle ♥

ALL of the pets here are simply too cute to be true! Congrats on the pets here, I bet they are true friends for life!

I won't post my dog's pics because he passed away and it still hurts looking at them. He was the best brother and companion in the world. My beautiful beagle ♥

Sorry for your loss. :(

Ah, come on! I am gone for a day and all the rules are broken, they even had him wear a shirt! How many times do I have to tell everybody..he is a fierce and scary dog goddammit!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Reactions: Horhay
Ah, come on! I am gone for a day and all the rules are broken, they even had him wear a shirt! How many times do I have to tell everybody..he is a fierce and scary dog goddammit!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:joy:!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah Erik, he looks extremely fierce and scary! :hilarious: Cute dog! :thumbs: He looks very happy wearing that shirt! :p Was it Tonks who emasculated him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? :hilarious:

Reactions: Hooch