3D Predator (Blu-ray 3D) [UK]

The original predator in 3D has been announced at SDCC 2013 for a december release here's hoping a nice steelbook could be on the card's.

Purchase here

81JrAR1-gEL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: XXHAPPY GILMORE
How is the PQ mate?:ohno:

Its looks good, I've watched selected scenes, the jungle scenes look good with the added depth. Old Painless firing away was impressive and the Predator Camo effect looked pretty cool, I'm happy with it, the disc has new artwork on it also.

I will have to watch it all the way through one night to fully check it out :cool:

Reactions: lgans316
Its looks good, I've watched selected scenes, the jungle scenes look good with the added depth. Old Painless firing away was impressive and the Predator Camo effect looked pretty cool, I'm happy with it, the disc has new artwork on it also.

I will have to watch it all the way through one night to fully check it out :cool:

Thanks mate. Actually I wanted to know if they really remastered and kept the film grain in tact without any sharpening applied.:emb:

Arrived today, comes with nice foil style slip, shame it wasn't a lenticular

My amazon order arrived today

First order was sent back by An Post as undeliverable
Replacement order arrives today

The slipcover was missing:angry:

I'm not happy with Amazon Today

I now have a third replacement order been processed it better have the slipcase

My amazon order arrived today

First order was sent back by An Post as undeliverable
Replacement order arrives today

The slipcover was missing:angry:

I'm not happy with Amazon Today

I now have a third replacement order been processed it better have the slipcase

Did you get a slip in the end? I gave up as the 1st and 2nd copies arrived slipless and when i explained to the amazon employee what a slipcover was she just couldn't get her head round it :(

I think you'll find any sale items won't come with slipcases etc

Rule of the thumb in the past so I never expect it

ffs! only just noticed that the slip was missing upon reading this thread EEK! just checked the back of the packaging & it's just the amaray case no slip unlike ricster's 2nd pic showing it with the slip! either way its killer! looking for a SB copy now lol

In my experience it's nothing to do with sale items, etc it's just luck of the draw. Slipcases are mainly for first pressings and are limited to initial quantities that are then split up between retailers. You're never guaranteed to get a slipcase with anything unless specified by the retailer.

Did you get a slip in the end? I gave up as the 1st and 2nd copies arrived slipless and when i explained to the amazon employee what a slipcover was she just couldn't get her head round it :(

Yes my replacement arrived with a slipcover
I made them check it first before dispatch
Amazon Fulfilment team they sent me a email confirming it was with the slipcover when order was picked and dispatched

I now have to send back the original order today so i don't get charged for the replacement order

Its looks good but its a pity the 2D is not a proper 4K remaster
The 3D is slightly better than the previous release but you do have the option to watch the 3D version in 2D

The Blu Ray has 2 Discs
Disc 1 3D Disc 3D/2D version choice
Disc 2 2D Disc Its the same disc from Ultimate Edition