Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Release date: July 27, 2016
Purchase link: TFAW Comics
Price: $3.19

27553.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Found something interesting. I believe this is the 2nd time these 3 are coming together in a crossover comic.
Now this is something I'd like to see adapted into the big screen :woot:

"Revealed today as part of Dark Horse’s currently ongoing Emerald City Comic Con panel, Predator vs Judge Dredd vs Aliens comes from Layman (best known for his work on Chew) and artist Chris Mooneyham. PvsJDvsA sees Judges Dredd and Anderson on the hunt for a rogue genetic scientist who has gotten his hands on a Xenomorph skull in the hopes of creating his own breed of the deadliest creature in the galaxy."
Full article here

ngnfs388cogo0p7cpc2d.png

who44hynd1pnerfaigiw.png

@bloodsnake007 @digitalbabe @Apollon @bigfub :)

Can't see it ever happening considering that superb Dredd film a couple of years ago bombed at the box office. Ironic way way better than the Stalone vehicle but a flop... Can never figure audiences out. Mind you The Thing and Blade Runner were flops in their day and look what happened to them.

Reactions: AlienKing
Found something interesting. I believe this is the 2nd time these 3 are coming together in a crossover comic.

"Revealed today as part of Dark Horse’s currently ongoing Emerald City Comic Con panel, Predator vs Judge Dredd vs Aliens comes from Layman (best known for his work on Chew) and artist Chris Mooneyham. PvsJDvsA sees Judges Dredd and Anderson on the hunt for a rogue genetic scientist who has gotten his hands on a Xenomorph skull in the hopes of creating his own breed of the deadliest creature in the galaxy."
Full article here

ngnfs388cogo0p7cpc2d.png

who44hynd1pnerfaigiw.png

SWEET! :woot: Thank for the tag @AlienKing! :notworthy: The Terminator should of been thrown in the mix! :hungry: ;)

Full article here

ngnfs388cogo0p7cpc2d.png

who44hynd1pnerfaigiw.png

LOL, love the mashup, thanks for the tag!