digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Per HDD, this ad appears on FS website:

fsdisneyad.jpg

Pre-order now up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Other than a post from Brana about this in the FutureShop forum, there is nothing on the site. With the release date next Tuesday, they are for sure waiting until the last minute on this one :ohno:

Cheers
CrashKelly

I wonder if there's still a chance that Best Buy could "ninja" this one in.

Hmmmm.

Yeah, I don't know-last year BB all of a sudden had them all in December. I am not sure if they'll pull that stunt again this year, but I said "What the heck":)

Yeah, I don't know-last year BB all of a sudden had them all in December. I am not sure if they'll pull that stunt again this year, but I said "What the heck":)

With this one we actually had Brana say it was exclusive to Canada and the other Disney's are shared.

Difference last year was the the word "exclusive" was never mentioned, but it was assumed until that one fateful day ;)

Cheers
CrashKelly

Oh ok, I thought he meant that only FS would get it in Canada. I am looking forward to this one, wherever it ends up appearing. The IP is really purty...;)

Oh ok, I thought he meant that only FS would get it in Canada. I am looking forward to this one, wherever it ends up appearing. The IP is really purty...;)

I agree that this IP is very nice. Going to get mine in about 2 hours :oohyeah:

I think that from all the backlash last year, FS learned a bit of a lesson and tries to bit a bit more clear on things rather than letting our minds run wild, and believe me, mine runs wild on a very regular basis ;)

Cheers
CrashKelly

cool, hope BB USA will release this one too

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

For the lucky ones who have it already, does the movie has Spanish subtitles?

Me too - I decided after I saw the front that I had to go with this one over the UK release.

Oh no - I've been converted to Ironpacks. EEK!

EEK! :hilarious: EEK! :hilarious:

What will your friends think of you now .....

Actually this package is surprisingly heavy. I know it is 4 discs and all, but I was taken back when I first picked it up at FS

Cheers
CrashKelly

EEK! :hilarious: EEK! :hilarious:

What will your friends think of you now .....

Actually this package is surprisingly heavy. I know it is 4 discs and all, but I was taken back when I first picked it up at FS

Cheers
CrashKelly

I think I've lost my self respect...and all my friends. EEK!

But the funny thing is, I ordered 3 empty cases of BoTB from Best Buy, they sent them in one bubble mailer and it was very heavy.

They escaped damage and arrived 100% mint. When I got steels in the mail from BB, they always arrive damaged.

Maybe there's something to this IronPack thing. :oohyeah:

Last edited:
I think I've lost my self respect...and all my friends. EEK!

But the funny thing is, I ordered 3 empty cases of BoTB from Best Buy, they sent them in one bubble mailer and it was very heavy.

They escaped damage and arrived 100% mint. When I got steels in the mail from BB, they always arrive damaged.

Maybe there' something to this IronPack thing. :oohyeah:

Yup, you will only get love from you IP's now ..... hope the eges aren't too sharp EEK!

Court battles aside, I do not think these IronPacks are going anywhere in the near future and we will see more and more titles released in them.

I currently do not own any IP's for my personal collection, but all that will change today when I buy my copy of Prince of Persia at FutureShop.

It will work out very reasonable with the coupon and I will get the Blu for my HT, the DVD for copying onto my media centre system, and the digital copy to use as a coaster :D

Cheers
CrashKelly