Hero Complex Gallery "Princess of the Moon" By Ise Ananphada

FYI ... scoop is that this was part of a private commission first and now that group gets a variant and this is available to the public.

FYI for history of this print

Reactions: digitalbabe
I'm on holiday next week so have been trying to hold off on big purchases, but if this is still available by say Thursday or Friday of next week I'm definitely grabbing one.

Was just going through my emails and saw the HCG mail about this (I haven't been in this section for a while so haven't seen it!).:OMG::woot::OMG:

This will go nicely with my Jock and Struzan prints! Problem is money, duh! If it's still avail on the 12th I'll get it. Doubt it though as there's only 29 left. :wow:

its been hovering around that the whole time @spass so not really true qty. fyi

not my pics....

reg and variant (variant from private comm)

regular.jpg
variant.jpg

Yes, I've seen that. Now it's supposedly 30 left again.

They look absolutely stunning though! You getting one John?

I likely will because I collect Ise stuff. The movie is good, but doesnt hit me like it does so many others so im not in a rush. With that print run tho if they were actually all printed then it at least tells me I can take my time with obtaining it. Look at the Ise star wars reg.

I likely will because I collect Ise stuff. The movie is good, but doesnt hit me like it does so many others so im not in a rush. With that print run tho if they were actually all printed then it at least tells me I can take my time with obtaining it. Look at the Ise star wars reg.

I don't own any Ise work myself but I've seen her work and it's amazing. I'm a huge Pans fan but I need to see after all the bills are paid if I can pull the trigger.

Was there a release date on these or were they supposed to ship when you order? I ordered the first week of August & haven't heard a peep since, no dispatch notice, nothing.