Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Professor Marston & the Wonder Women

Director: Angela Robinson

Cast: Luke Evans, Rebecca Hall, Bella Heathcote, Connie Britton, J. J. Feild, Chris Conroy, Oliver Platt, Maggie Castle, Alexa Havins, Allie Gallerani, Christopher Jon Gombos, Forry Buckingham, Frank Ridley, Ken Cheeseman, Tom Kemp, Christopher Paul Richards, Sebastian Wood, Pamela Figueiredo, Allie Marshall, Acei Martin, Olivia Filleti, Lexie Roth, London Hall, Larry Eudene, Logan Raposo, Kristen Anne Ferraro, Shawn Contois, Ian Dylan Hunt, Jessica Rockwood, Douglas Cowell, Ally Looney, Anthony Pelton, Kasey Murray, Melissa Jalali, James L. Leite, Caitlin Batts, Lily Gordenstein, Gavin Earle, Ryan Canale, Zada Clarke, Stevie Costa, Katie Hanley, Quinn Earle, Paul Taft, Bill Nabel, Erika Spinale, Alexa Cahill, Joe Cali, Bobby Kenney, Ilena Love, Jamie Mazareas, Clara McKay, Abigail Wurster

Plot: The unconventional life of Dr. William Marston, the Harvard psychologist and inventor who helped invent the modern lie detector test and created Wonder Woman in 1941.

• Thanks
Reactions: martinouchou
[/PLOT][/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
LargePosters
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

You've lost me! What's this about?

Bella?, nah not a fan of her. If your thinking of neon demon it's abbey Lee who I'm mad over lol
It's basically about the creator and creation of Wonder Woman, which probably sounds boring to most if they're not aware of the backstory... I suggest looking it up on Wiki.

Ah, yeah... I obviously got them confused. Should've known it was the psycho one you were in to the most. :p

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database