Premium Supporter
Jul 22, 2010
Paris - France
Purchase here

Release date : 3rd October, 2012
Note : No inside artwork

Product description at FNACL :
Contient :
- le Blu-ray du film en 3D active (lecteur + téléviseur + lunettes 3D actives nécessaires)
- le Blu-ray du film en 2D
- un Blu-ray de bonus
- le DVD et la copie digitale
Edition limitée en steelbook

image.jpg

Pictures from French website:
121002020031503279.jpg

121002020218481698.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool steelbook for such a ****** movie... I will only buy it for because of the Alien universe connections...

Thank god for my trips to Paris every January... let´s see if I can snag this for under 8€.

So Amazon.fr one isn't the steelbook version anymore or what?, I'm thinking of cancelling my preoder if that's the case as I don't want to get 3D/2D amaray case with a slip from what things look like in the updated stock picture, anyone plz?

I'm a bit puzzled about this one too, and I mentioned it in an email request to them (AZ.fr)
They responded back that this 3D Prometheus is not a SteelBook though
If FNAC's SteelBook was an exclusive, they'd definitely claim it in their listing
I guess AZ's info could be wrong, or they don't even know that it's being released in Steel yet
Anyone have any more info on this one yet?

Last edited:
It will be a steel, amazon.fr will likely also end up being a steel, but that's just guess work. If you want to be sure order from FNAC. I wouldn't cancel the amazon pre-orders just yet though due to price, and FNAC having less than appaling customer service :rolleyes: