Prometheus FNAC Exclusive[France]

Feb 9, 2012
FNAC EXCLUSIVE Pre reservation box set for 'Prometheus' is now up for pre-order! The release date is set to 19th May 2012.

2pr5uli.jpg

Box set Content (translated from French by Google Translator):
DVD content: Prometheus - Box Set Pre-booking - Special Limited Edition Fnac, Includes Blu-Ray movies "Alien" and "Avatar" - T-Shirt - Photos and gift card Fnac

The gift card Fnac worth € 29.99 for the purchase of Combo Blu-Ray 2D / 3D + DVD in October
The Prometheus Official T-shirt (Size M)
Lithography and 2 of HR Giger artwork in A4 paper Kraft
The eight exclusive photos of the film 8x12cm
The poster of the poster in A2 Teasing
The Blu-Ray Film: Alien, the 8th passenger
The Blu-Ray Film: Avatar
FNAC members will also enjoy a benefit of a free €20 EUR voucher.

Current price stands at €59,99 EUR and can be pre-ordered here.

Actual pics from digitalbabe:

Last edited by a moderator:
What 20 EUR voucher? My set had a gift card inside the box? I am confused, LOL....

So you have the gift card inside the box.

And on the front of the box it says 20 EUR, which refers to an extra 20 EUR which FNAC card members have transferred onto their card.

If you look in your online account, there is a section on the left which translates to member benefits, if you click on that it should confirm you have the extra 20 EUR also....:scat:

Ah, ok, thanks guys! :scat: Can I use the card I received inside the box to place another online order, or does it need to be used only for 'Prometheus' movie?

Ah, ok, thanks guys! :scat: Can I use the card I received inside the box to place another online order, or does it need to be used only for 'Prometheus' movie?

no please refer to "avengers fnac exclusive" thread

the 29.99 € carte cadeau card is not exclusively for Prometheus release after 1st use (activation) you have 1 year to use the amount

this said your code should be disactivated at this point coz you have to wait Prometheus release comes out on fnac.com