paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release Date: July 31st , 2017
Purchase Links: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi
Price: £15.99 (Arrow) - £14.99 (Amazon - Zavvi)

18033058_1529584760408846_1225770572585704780_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Asopp and Sigill
SPECIAL EDITION CONTENTS
• Digital Transfer from Original Film Elements
• High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) presentation
• Original Stereo Audio
• Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
• Audio commentary with writer Tom Holland
• Never-before-heard audio interview with director Richard Franklin
• Archive Interview with star Anthony Perkins
• Vintage EPK material featuring interviews with cast and crew
• Trailers & TV Spots
• Still Gallery
• Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Adam Rabalais
• PLUS MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED!

FIRST PRESSING ONLY: Collector’s Booklet with new writing on the film alongside a reprint of the Psycho II chapter from Richard Franklin’s unpublished autobiography

This is in my opinion a brilliant sequel and very well done
I only recently purchased the scream factory Blu-ray as a upgrade to my DVD version I got years ago

Arrow Video will be the same video transfer that scream factory used but arrow video will do a new encode of that transfer with same extras and some new extras

I would though have preferred if this had of been a limited edition release like some of their recent ones with hardback book and other items and even a box set of Psycho 2/3/4 and the remake and also included Psycho Legacy

It would been even better a box set with the original Psycho film but Universal be hard to get that included

If you not seen the documentary Psycho Legacy I recommend getting this as it's fantastic insight to all the Psycho films with Anthony Perkins
and would have been a cool choice to be included in a box set from arrow and had a decent upgrade on a Blu-ray

Don't bother with the existing Blu Ray of Psycho Legacy the DVD is better quality

Got super excited then thinking this was the first Psycho... never seen the sequel, but will definitely be picking it up, mostly just because I'm curious.

Last edited:
God super excited then thinking this was the first Psycho... never seen the sequel, but will definitely be picking it up, mostly just because I'm curious.
Psycho 2 is very good I would be very surprised if you did not like it I highly recommend a viewing of the film

Reactions: Noodles
Psycho 2 is very good I would be very surprised if you did not like it I highly recommend a viewing of the film
Believe it or not, I didn't even check out the first film until last year... I really enjoyed it though, so am all up for checking out this sequel, especially if you guys rate it so highly. Plus I always like to expand my Arrow collection. :D

Reactions: paulboland
Was hoping we'd see an Arrow Pyscho box set..... this is useless on it's own IMO. Looks like I'll be hanging on to my Australian complete box set

Was hoping we'd see an Arrow Pyscho box set..... this is useless on it's own IMO. Looks like I'll be hanging on to my Australian complete box set

I doubt they can release first film due to rights.
I asked them about later sequels and they said no plans but they would love to release the rest.

Also Amazon now dropped price to £14.99.