R.I.P. Prince Rogers Nelson

Another Genius gone and he was truly a genius saw him on the last tour he did the best concert i've ever seen and this is from a diehard Bowie fan for 3 hours he sang, played guitar like Hendrix played Bass, keyboards and made it all look so easy.
I am totally shocked what's happening in 2016 :( how many more?
R.I.P PRINCE ROGERS NELSON
I Was so glad i got the chance to see you:arghh::(

Another Genius gone and he was truly a genius saw him on the last tour he did the best concert i've ever seen and this is from a diehard Bowie fan for 3 hours he sang, played guitar like Hendrix played Bass, keyboards and made it all look so easy.
I am totally shocked what's happening in 2016 :( how many more?
R.I.P PRINCE ROGERS NELSON
I Was so glad i got the chance to see you:arghh::(

In deed. WTF is going on this year ... ?!

Feel numb learning about this today. It just doesn't feel real. His music was the soundtrack to my teenage years and inspired me to be who I wanted to be not what everyone else wanted me to be. Even had a tattoo with his name done when I was still too young to have one. He truly was my idol and hearing this is like hearing of a member of my family passing. Saw him many times and every show was just a heart stopper. Just so so sad... :(
20160421_213909.jpg

This is so sad :grumpy: I never saw him live, same with MJ. At least with MJ I was sitting outside of the stadium and was listening to the concert. I grew up with MJ (born 85), my sister with Prince (born 69). So I was influenced by here when she was still listening to the records when I grew up. He played like 20 instruments or something. Where you find a artist today who Produced, Arranged, Written and Composed his own record. He's a genius and he will be truly missed :dunno:

Trent Reznor and Beck are just 2 artist that was definitely influenced by
princesymbol.gif
Not many artists that weren't. Not only did he bring different different music together he also brought different people from all walks of life. He was the first to bridge the black/white divide in musical tastes and it wasn't unusual to see people in the audience white black rich poor. He brought everyone together and made the world a better place. The world would sound very different without him having been here. I already miss him. :dunno: