Raiders of the Lost Ark - OST by John Williams (colored vinyl)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Released: August 11th, 2017
Purchase: The Sound of Vinyl
Price: £24.99

Housed in a two-pocket gatefold jacket, this updated two-LP vinyl edition of the Grammy-nominated Raiders of the Lost Ark soundtrack faithfully mirrors the 2008 expanded edition and includes original stills and artwork from the film. Pressed on 2 x 180-gram Boulder Coloured Vinyl LPs.

ArticleSharedImage-72734.jpg

happy days. :) nice one, @paulboland, mine's also now arrived. it's a nice overall package, i'd recommend this to anyone still toying with this idea. :thumbs: @Flloydo @Noodles you order this in the end?
giphy.gif

part of a truly stunning combined mail delivery: :woot: :wow: :drool:

I didn't order it, fantastic score but I didn't like the sound of the colour of the vinyl, does look cool though. I haven't ordered the true romance from zavvi because it says gun grey colour vinyl

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
happy days. :) nice one, @paulboland, mine's also now arrived. it's a nice overall package, i'd recommend this to anyone still toying with this idea. :thumbs: @Flloydo @Noodles you order this in the end?
giphy.gif

part of a truly stunning combined mail delivery: :woot: :wow: :drool:
I'm not a fan of these films mate (although I do enjoy the soundtrack to some extent), so it's a pass for me I'm afraid. :bag:

Glad you're happy with it though of course! It does look like a very cool edition. :)

Haha I actually love the Indy character... it's his annoying pals (love interests and the kid) he hangs around with that I can't stand lol.

I will not listen to you talk that way about short round or Brody

The best Brody moment is in last crusade .... "He can speak a dozen languages ......"

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Haha I actually love the Indy character... it's his annoying pals (love interests and the kid) he hangs around with that I can't stand lol.
and i will not listen to you talk that way about Marion Ravenwood/Karen Allen. :drool::thumbs:
giphy.gif

Willie Scott/Kate Capshaw, however; yeah, i can see that... :facepalm:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I will not listen to you talk that way about short round or Brody

The best Brody moment is in last crusade .... "He can speak a dozen languages ......"
Short Round needed a short push off a cliff! I had no issues with Brody though... or Connery for that matter.

and i will not listen to you talk that way about Marion Ravenwood/Karen Allen. :drool::thumbs:
giphy.gif

Willie Scott/Kate Capshaw, however; yeah, i can see that... :facepalm:
Willie was by far the worst! Marion wasn't half as annoying as her, but she still had her "derp" moments lol.