Release date: March 7th, 2016
Purchase link: Rambo
Price: £12.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

11241313-7654361733676230.jpg

11241313-4994361733814632.jpg

11241313-8074361733743070.jpg

Last edited:
Nope tried it an every other code available. Bet they have blocked codes from working now as usual. Just gonna have to wait it out on this one till it doesn't sell out and drops in price.

A snap shot I have just taken after your post.
It's still working

image.png

Nope still not working!

Lol I have no idea what you are doing wrong but the link that pacman provided works fine. Just tried it again.
You need to open the link. Go to Steelbook tab, select pre orders, find Rambo and add to basket. Close that Zavvi webpage. Come back to here. Click on the link and put in ZAVWEL54 and it will take 10% off.
I've literally just tried it again and it's working

Lol I have no idea what you are doing wrong but the link that pacman provided works fine. Just tried it again.
You need to open the link. Go to Steelbook tab, select pre orders, find Rambo and add to basket. Close that Zavvi webpage. Come back to here. Click on the link and put in ZAVWEL54 and it will take 10% off.
I've literally just tried it again and it's working

Did all that to the letter, and nope! not working f**k em, lost a customer sick of their garbage. International orders from here on out!

Reactions: Flloydo
Did all that to the letter, and nope! not working f**k em, lost a customer sick of their garbage. International orders from here on out!
Maybe try clearing your cookies and go through the process again mate. Code works fine for me, but I've decided to stick to my new rule of only buying catalogue steels that are under £8... which was previously £10, but the markets flooded now and prices are plummeting!

Yup link worked for me. It didn't give me 10% off the Disney steelbooks, but most of them are on sale already so I didn't mind. :) Thanks

Can't go wrong with a bit of Rambo and not unhappy about making an exception and pre-ordering this baby today for GBP 11.69.
Ok, so it doesn't go with the first three but glad it doesn't as not overly keen on those SBs - much prefer this one and hoping for good things in-hand.

!GRAIL!
No, seriously, this LOOKS to be no better or worse than the 2008 Amazon German exclusive SB release - and this one COULD well be better depending on finish / 'bossing.
Confirmed 2,000 pieces will make it no less rare than the Amazon German and possibly a lot rarer if the true print run of the German is ever revealed (I've read that it could have been up to 8,000 and not the originally reported 2,000 !?).
Basically, no need pay silly money for the German edition when you can get this little beauty for little more than 11 quid with the same uncut (89/91 mins.) disc inside.
Would say the same about the Dutch metalpak edition with the ugly blue banner header but can't as that DOES contain the Extended Cut (some violence cut out but more flesh put on the bones of the story and NOT just Sly running around shouting and waving guns about for an extra 9 minutes approx.).
Wouldn't have minded if this was a 2 BD steelbook with the second disc holding the 99/100 mins. extended/re-cut version but I believe that disc is not yet available in the U.K.

Last edited:
I don't own any of the other UK ones, I never liked them, the First Blood US and Canada steelbook has the best artwork (movie poster artwork), not sure if they had inside artwork but I'm happy with my Mondo one, other than that I avoided the UK releases until now, this could turn out nice, we will see. :)

Disappointed in myself when I looked through my collection to find out that I don't own any of the Rambo films on any format!

So this has been pre-ordered and now onto ebay/amazon to find the previous 3 at stupid prices. It's only what I deserve I guess for such glaring omissions!