Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Rampage

Genre: Adventure, Action

Director: Brad Peyton

Cast: Dwayne Johnson, Naomie Harris, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Joe Manganiello, Malin Åkerman, Jake Lacy, Jack Quaid, Marley Shelton, P. J. Byrne, Breanne Hill, Matt Gerald

Release: 2018-04-20

Plot: Based on the classic 1980s video game featuring giant monsters destroying cities.

Last edited:
It does seem like the Rock is playing the same guy in some of these movies. haha
Would be funny if they are all secretly connected.

The Rock is actually a franchise in himself. Just waiting for Disney to buy him and make a cinematic universe out of him.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I just got back from Rampage and it was so unbelievably fun! Dwayne Johnson is Dwayne Johnson, but his chemistry with the cast around him (both real and CGI) was fantastic! George, Lizzie, and Ralph were awesome to watch! If these kind of movies don't interest you, nothing will change here... BUT if you're like me and you enjoy monster movies with nonstop action, thrills, adventure, and comedy, you're going to dig Rampage! I'm going to watch it again next week.

• Thanks
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
I just got back from Rampage and it was so unbelievably fun! Dwayne Johnson is Dwayne Johnson, but his chemistry with the cast around him (both real and CGI) was fantastic! George, Lizzie, and Ralph were awesome to watch! If these kind of movies don't interest you, nothing will change here... BUT if you're like me and you enjoy monster movies with nonstop action, thrills, adventure, and comedy, you're going to dig Rampage! I'm going to watch it again next week.

So... You're saying it breaks the Videogame Movie Curse!? :OMG:

So... You're saying it breaks the Videogame Movie Curse!? :OMG:

Easily. I watched it with my dad and sister and they were grinning and getting excited throughout the whole thing (my sister kept grabbing my arm and whispering, "This is sooooo good!"). When it was over, I mentioned to them that George, Lizzie, and Ralph were the three original monsters from the first Rampage game and neither one of them knew that Rampage was even a video game. They thought it was just The Rock's new movie and that was it.