Ready Player One (4K+3D+Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) (FNAC Exclusive) [France]

Apr 14, 2017
France
Release date: August 8, 2018
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €59.99
Notes: Includes 4K + 3D + BD + Digital. VHS Collector's Box. 6 Stickers. 9 Badges. Poster: Front showing the main movie poster, Back showing the 3D IMAX poster. 3D glasses. 3D bonus disc of 19,26 minutes in a floppy disk sleeve. The book of Ernest Cline.

Dk3qpXYg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What like is fnac for packing looking to have copy sent to australia i have Italian edition on order but this looks to have more goodies.
Never purchased fro them and i do already have australia steelbook and forgot yo cancel my zavvi steel so if i got this it be my third steelbook lol.

What like is fnac for packing looking to have copy sent to australia i have Italian edition on order but this looks to have more goodies.
Never purchased fro them and i do already have australia steelbook and forgot yo cancel my zavvi steel so if i got this it be my third steelbook lol.
Received today: shipped in a cardboard box without bubble wrap or Kraft paper. The box weighs almost 1 kilo and has been seriously wandered during transport. No time to check his condition.

Received today: shipped in a cardboard box without bubble wrap or Kraft paper. The box weighs almost 1 kilo and has been seriously wandered during transport. No time to check his condition.
How did it turn out no packing inside where you from? I'm thinking of grabbing this but it be going to Australia I can only imagine what it might look like of moving around in a box with no packing was it a big box it shipped in?