READY TO PREORDER or NOW INSTORE TOY RELEASES!!!

mlmaier84

EntrepreNINJA
Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2013
Houston, TX USA
This is a thread to announce the release or ability to preorder ANY BRAND(S) of toys.

My posts will primarily be about Funko releases, but feel free to announce ANY BRANDS!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: digitalbabe
This week in Funko POP!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414492696.640476.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414492721.205176.jpg

Reactions: vurt and Flash
Mondo has announced their first toy release!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414546270.303409.jpg

It's "Lil Mikey" which is based off of Mike Mitchell's print from the JLU series. Lil Mikey stands 9" tall and costs $85 plus shipping! Available for preorder now!!!

Purchase link: www.mondotees.com

Last edited:
Reactions: Flash and vurt
IN STORES NOW:

1.) The Crow Glow-in-the-Dark Hot Topic Exclusive Funko POP!

2.) SpongeBob SquarePants Glow-in-the-Dark Hot Topic Exclusive Funko POP!

3.) Bloody Chucky Hot Topic Exclusive Funko POP!

*ALL have their own threads posted. I haven't seen any of them posted online yet, but they are available instore!*

Price of Mondo's Lil Mikey Figurine has been reduced to $85 + shipping!!!!! See details a few posts up [emoji115][emoji115][emoji115]

*Price was reduced from $105 w/Free worldwide shipping. Mondo says that for international orders, the MOST you will pay is $105, even if shipping causes the price to go above $105.*

Last edited:
Zavvi pack these terribly. We won't ordering them from them again but I tried it to just see if it works even ones labelled as BOGOF it's not taking off the money

• Informative
Reactions: vurt and mlmaier84
Just saw on eBay that the Hot Topic Exclusive Translucent Cheshire Cat POP! is now instores!!! Heading there now to hopefully snag one or two up and pickup an online order I made.

Reactions: Flash
Well, I struck out on the Cheshire Cat and Bizarro [emoji20]. My store won't get them until next week. That beats paying $20-30 each on eBay though!

However, I did get to take advantage of Hot Topic's buy one, get one 50% off sale. And even better, I came across my first CHASE VARIANT!!!! I'm so ecstatic!!!

For those of you who don't know, when retailers order Funko POP!'s from the retailer, they can order them in a few different ways. They can order a mixed display box of 8 figures or they can buy a case of 6 boxes that have 6 figures in each box (36 figures total). If they order the box of 36 ALL the same character, then 1 out of those 36 will be a "Chase" figure. Otherwise the Chase variants are just inserted into orders randomly.

The "Chase" figures are a variant of the regular figure. Usually, the variation will be glow-in-the-dark, bloody or it will have different color clothes, hair, etc. it also comes with the "Chase" sticker on the window of the box. Needless to say, they are quite rare! I've never gotten one before, but apparently today was my lucky day!!! I'll post pictures later on when I get home of everything I got today.

Zavvi pack these terribly. We won't ordering them from them again but I tried it to just see if it works even ones labelled as BOGOF it's not taking off the money

Thanks for the info, I'd been looking at the zavvi ones. Have you ordered any from forbidden planet? Wondering if they package better.

Reactions: mlmaier84 and Flash
I haven't ordered from FP but a mate of mine has and he said that so often you order something and they say it's on back order and takes ages to send you stuff and a few that were labelled sdcc ones didn't come with the stickers.

Honestly save yourself don't order from zavvi, you never seen such wrecked pops. Yes they are cheap but if you keep them in boxes honestly save yourself the time and effort and disappointment of having to return them. They were in a box so tight with no bubble nothing :(

• Helpful Post
Reactions: mlmaier84 and vurt
I haven't ordered from FP but a mate of mine has and he said that so often you order something and they say it's on back order and takes ages to send you stuff and a few that were labelled sdcc ones didn't come with the stickers.

Honestly save yourself don't order from zavvi, you never seen such wrecked pops. Yes they are cheap but if you keep them in boxes honestly save yourself the time and effort and disappointment of having to return them. They were in a box so tight with no bubble nothing :(

Again not used them myself but my brother has used this shop, they don't have a big selection but have free delivery and pack well, lots of bubble wrap.

http://www.666media.co.uk/itemlist.html?page=2&AdvancedSearch=result&searchquery=&searchquery=Pop vinyl

Yeah I noticed forbidden planet always have a lot of stuff on pre-order, they had a Sheldon figure I liked that the date kept getting pushed back. Will definitely give Zavvi a miss for these! Thanks for the link to the other shop, I've bookmarked it so I can keep an eye on their stock. :)

Reactions: mlmaier84 and Flash