Reel Heroes US Digital Copy question

Colombianlove41

Writer/Editor/Mod
Premium Supporter
Aug 23, 2010
Gotham
Hey kids,
Does anyone know the answer to this:

I bought Scott pilgrim, Pitch Black, and Chonickes of Riddick. They all come with digital copies and so far they've been in HD. my question is are all of the reel heroes coming with HD digital copies or is it a fluke the 3 I bought have them? Thanks! :confused:

So a little update on this:
I have received Shaun of the Dead and Serenity. Shaun of the dead was in HD and serenity is in SD. I guess there's no rhyme or reason to being in HD or not. The only thing I can guess is if no digital copy was offered prior to the reel heroes release than they threw it in hd.

So a little update on this:
I have received Shaun of the Dead and Serenity. Shaun of the dead was in HD and serenity is in SD. I guess there's no rhyme or reason to being in HD or not. The only thing I can guess is if no digital copy was offered prior to the reel heroes release than they threw it in hd.

Well the serenity I sold from one a while back was HD so maybe just a fluke?

Digital copies for Incredible Hulk and Van Helsing are HD as well.

Interesting, my Van Helsing wasnt in HD. Both hulk movies are in HD as you said, both Bana and Norton.

Would you be able to double check vanhelsing please? I need to know before emailing Universal

Interesting, my Van Helsing wasnt in HD. Both hulk movies are in HD as you said, both Bana and Norton.

Would you be able to double check vanhelsing please? I need to know before emailing Universal

So double checked Van Helsing,.. NOT HD. Sorry for the misinformation. Must of been too excited & just assumed when INC Hulk was. Why you do this Universal?