This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Remember 9/11

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by PunkNinja, Sep 12, 2015.

1. PunkNinja

PunkNinja I eat breakfast for breakfast
    Moderator Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +16,882
    NEVER FORGET 9/11

7975081160_4b36bf23a3_c.jpg

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  2. Scary Hair

Scary Hair Lost The Plot Ninja
    Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +5,635
    I watched it unfold in the U.K . SO surreal . Few days before I'd had Armageddon on . The work the emergency services did that day went beyond duty . People showed that thire was still good in the world .

We in the U.K had sufferd bombings with the IRA no regard for who was hurt like In the 9 . 11 attack .

No matter who planned what when to who , my thoughts and love are with those whos loved ones never returned :notworthy: .

3. nefilim

BANNED Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +4,378
    @PunkNinja @Scary Hair

never forget Haditha killings

The Haditha killings (also called the Haditha massacre or the Haditha incident) refers to the incident in which 24 unarmed Iraqi men, women and children, all civilians, were killed by a group of United States Marines on November 19, 2005 in Haditha, a city in the western Iraqi province of Al Anbar. The dead included several children and elderly people, who were shot multiple times at close range while unarmed.

4. Scary Hair

Scary Hair Lost The Plot Ninja
    Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +5,635
    Wrongs on all sides never makes a right . Innocent are the ones who suffer most on all sides .

Why people can not respect others righs to life is beyond me .

Like I put no matter what era , what cause , what incedet , country , religon my love and thoughts are with those that lost loved ones .

• Thanks Thanks x 4
  5. nefilim

BANNED Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +4,378
    you are correct @Scary Hair ... I just wanted to make known that terrible things are done by each side in war time. btw I was banned because of comment like this from blu-ray.com. I really did not mean to hurt anyone's feelings. @PunkNinja

both of my grandfathers (from mothers side and fathers side) were WWII veterans, never talked about it, but the pain was there, when they died I got hold of their medals, military passports and papers that showed in what battles they were in, their injuries etc. It's tough stuff to read...it's so terrible what those at the time young men were put thru.

#5 nefilim, Sep 14, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2015
    • Thanks Thanks x 4