Release date: November 21, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy - Walmart
Price: $169.99

Screenshot .png

71+9JpJKAkL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Aahhh!
These kinda look like one of the sets I already have (seriously 3 of the 6 are exact same photos a little zoomed in), with the same background in different colors, also like that set:

ResidentEvilSteels.jpg

Only worse.
And I have the Pop Art set, as well as 1-3 individual releases for each.
So at this point I don't care anymore, I'm just going to buy it anyway, as it's my favorite franchise!

Happy Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Aahhh!
These kinda look like one of the sets I already have (seriously 3 of the 6 are exact same photos a little zoomed in), with the same background in different colors, also like that set:

View attachment 563874

Only worse.
And I have the Pop Art set, as well as 1-3 individual releases for each.
So at this point I don't care anymore, I'm just going to buy it anyway, as it's my favorite franchise!

I like it too, but dunno front is just so weak as it should be strongest part of steel. Back looks way better. I think i'll go with customs steelbooks for these 6 again. In meantime i'm targeting these Mediabooks which lowered quite a bit in price.
Hope they go down even more for Black Friday perhaps.

picture_12.php

In meantime i'm targeting these Mediabooks which lowered quite a bit in price.
Hope they go down even more for Black Friday perhaps.
Oh yeah, I was going to buy those too, but decided not to spend $300+ on them, as they almost copy the Pop art steels.
Only got their Final Destination Boxset, as that series had no unifying set before.
You're saying they're still available and even cheaper now!

Oh yeah, I was going to buy those too, but decided not to spend $300+ on them, as they almost copy the Pop art steels.
Only got their Final Destination Boxset, as that series had no unifying set before.
You're saying they're still available and even cheaper now!

Considering those were 300 at beginning... i saw on eBay one for 140€.

Only seeing one for €200, which is already lower, than €280-300 they were.
Did that one sell for €140, or are you keeping it for yourself? :D

There are 2. Shipping is 30€ and seller is accepting offers. :D I can give it if you want it. :D

I’d get these if they come out in the UK but they won’t cause of RE1’s distribution rights nonsense.
Still looking for RE Final Chapter Pop Art steelbook and the Pop Art RE Collection steelbook bit for non crazy prices.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Amazon will drop the price, I still think that $157 is too expensive
Will probably go for a little under $100 eventually, if the transformers 6 steelbook set is anything to go by.

Amazon: $230.99
Walmart: $156.94

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Down to 169.99$ currently on Amazon. :D
Down to $156 at Bullmoose with free shipping and they don't charge until it ships just like Amazon. I excited about this set since it supposed to be new 4K transfers plus Dolby Vision and the set goes well with my MonsterVerse, Mad Max and Jurassic Park/World sets.

Reactions: shigualito