Resident Evil I - VI Collection (Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Mar 24, 2013
Release date: May 25, 2017
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €60.19 (Amazon) - €59.99 (FNAC)

71wNsC-UXyL._SY606_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Édition Limitée boîtier Steelbook"
As we know it's possible to fit 6 BDs in a standard sized non-jumbo steelbook stacked three on each side if necessary . . . although another way would be to have two on each side and two on a tray in between.
IMO unlikely to be a tin like the BACK TO THE FUTURE or JURASSIC PARK trilogies released in the U.K. back in 2010 or a re-release of this:-
II
V
comment_76067_attachment_images_1.jpg
comment_76067_attachment_images_2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Lionet
6 Discs
They could have used the standard steelbook with deeper hubs to stack 3 discs each side

Same type used with Game of Thrones Steelbooks

No need for a Jumbo steelbook

I don't like jumbo steelbooks in general even though I purchased the Hobbit Jumbo Steelbooks

I'm still down for this, (jumbo or no jumbo that is some nice art), but with 2 editions of Final Chapter on order as well I'm going to have to wait for a price drop :LOL:EEK!

Yes, unnecessary and excessive print on the front better confined to the C-card but the artwork looks pretty good to me and like the ALIEN 1 - 6 Collection steelbook it's a good shelf space saver despite being a jumbo in this inst. :thumbs:
Latest pics courtesy French steelbook site:-

Best homogenous and perfect as can be collection remains (IMO) the Italian/Japanese editions:-
II
V

Resident-Evil-retribution-s.jpg
Resident-Evil-extinction-st.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing