Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City SE (PS3/Xbox 360 Steelbook) [North America]

ocielz

El NINJA Chingon
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2011
Winter Garden, Florida
Steelbook for Ps3 and Xbox360 $69.99!!!!!

3967334.jpg

Special Edition includes the Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City game, SteelBook case with exclusive art, a stylized foil sleeve, Umbrella Security Service patch, Spec Ops Field Unit embroidered patch and eight bonus weapons

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Resident+Evil%3A+Operation+Raccoon+City+Special+Edition+-+PlayStation+3/3967334.p?id=1218444160596&skuId=3967334&st=resident%20evil%20racoon%20city&lp=2&cp=1

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0061YG0QW/?tag=hidefnin-20

View attachment 4826

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: digitalbabe
I'm probably going to break down and get it even though I don't need another game since I'm waaaaaaay back logged lol.

I'm probably going to break down and get it even though I don't need another game since I'm waaaaaaay back logged lol.

me too, althouh for me way backlogged is 2 games (deus ex, dragon age 2, and zelda) and there are ames I bought that I realize I will never get to.

I watched some gameplay for this at the NYCC and it looked pretty decent. Considering that along with this awesome Steelbook, this may be a definite purchase.

Amazon.com is saying this when you try to click on the LE for the PS3:

"Sorry, this item is not available in Platform: Playstation 3 Edition: Limited"

It won't let you add it to your cart either. I pre-ordered it from Best Buy in case it's already sold out on amazon. I would have preferred to order from amazon, so I hope they get it back in stock so I can cancel my Best Buy order.

Say it isn't so Darc:( guess will just wait and see what happens. I pre ordered already from amazon along with Mass Effect 3 Special Edition. I'll check my order and see what it says.

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Just checked my order and its still good plus I haven't received any cancellation email. That's for the PSTriple:)

Say it isn't so Darc:( guess will just wait and see what happens. I pre ordered already from amazon along with Mass Effect 3 Special Edition. I'll check my order and see what it says.

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Just checked my order and its still good plus I haven't received any cancellation email. That's for the PSTriple:)

Thanks for checking Ocielz, and glad you got it :D

I guess they sold out already? Crazy, because it's not out for 2 more months!

For anyone outside of US trying to secure this, I can try to secure it from gamestop to where I'll be able to pick it up if you are not able to get it and ship it out to you guys, just PM me if you are having issues getting one from amazon. Also, DLC codes from PS3 in other regions will not work with yours. Xbox 360 codes seem to work cross-region, you would just have to hope the game does;)