Horror-Theatrical Resident Evil: Retribution 3D - In theaters September 14, 2012

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Resident Evil: Retribution (2012)

Tagline: The Ultimate Battle Begins

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Horror[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Paul W.S. Anderson[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Milla Jovovich[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sienna Guillory[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michelle Rodriguez[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Aryana Engineer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Li Bingbing[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Boris Kodjoe[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Johann Urb[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Robin Kasyanov[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kevin Durand[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ofilio Portillo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Oded Fehr[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Colin Salmon[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Shawn Roberts[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Megan Charpentier[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Spencer Locke[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anna Bolt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Indra Ové[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Heike Makatsch[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sandrine Holt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Liz May Brice[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Thomas Kretschmann[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ali Larter[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Wentworth Miller[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2012-09-12[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]95[/RUNTIME]

Plot: The Umbrella Corporation’s deadly T-virus continues to ravage the Earth, transforming the global population into legions of the flesh eating Undead. The human race’s last and only hope, Alice, awakens in the heart of Umbrella’s most clandestine operations facility and unveils more of her mysterious past as she delves further into the complex. Without a safe haven, Alice continues to hunt those responsible for the outbreak; a chase that takes her from Tokyo to New York, Washington, D.C. and Moscow, culminating in a mind-blowing revelation that will force her to rethink everything that she once thought to be true. Aided by new found allies and familiar friends, Alice must fight to survive long enough to escape a hostile world on the brink of oblivion. The countdown has begun.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
qRhi9UDgfstP9aIJTCoO9u13Q7t.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Guess Milla can't quit Hollywood afterall, unless they choose another actress. But it sounds like she'll be involved?

Can someone more familiar with the franchise, help me by the way? I thought "Afterlife" was # 5? Or did the animated one not count?:)

Per Comingsoon:

"
With an opening of $73.2 million worldwide in just three days for Resident Evil: Afterlife, it's no surprise that Screen Gems would want to continue the franchise. Vulture caught up with star Milla Jovovich this weekend who said that's exactly the plan.

"This new 'Resident Evil' is the first one to ever open at No. 1 worldwide. It's the biggest movie in the franchise," she said. "So we're definitely going to make another one."

Jovovich added that director Paul W.S. Anderson, her husband, already has some ideas for the fifth installment and they are looking for ideas from the fans as well this time.

"We've been talking to a lot of fans on Twitter and stuff, so it's probably going to be one of the first movies where we really talk to fans to see what they want, and what characters they want to see. It's going to be a more interactive process."

Read more: Milla Jovovich Says Resident Evil 5 is Happening - ComingSoon.net http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=69747#ixzz0zQ5gTGd4
"

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got back from seeing this.

Not sure what to think really. I've grown to be a big fan of the franchise and love watching Alice kicking ass.

I was quite excited about this one but once the credits rolled I was left slightly underwhelmed. It's very messy and leaves a lot unexplained. Having said that there were some good set pieces with some good action.

What the hell happened to Chris and Clare Redfield and K-Mart??

The good thing is, at least we'll see a 6th movie.

Never was into zombies movies and not into video games, bought the WalMart steelbooks,watched the films, and found all the movies very entertaining.