Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

tha_lunatic

C.R.E.A.M
Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release date: July 6, 2017
Purchase link: MediaMarkt
Price: €26.99

Resident-Evil---The-Final-Chapter-(Exklusives-Steelbook)-[Blu-ray].png

Resident-Evil---The-Final-Chapter-%28Exklusives-Steelbook%29-%5BBlu-ray%5D

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
  • Informative
Reactions: smileyx9 and K.i.T
What can I say except that it goes really very well with the others releases:
Resident-Evil-steelbook-Mediamarkt.jpg
upload_2017-1-31_20-21-2.png

. . . although my fav set remains this one now to be completed by the upcoming matching FINAL CHAPTER:-
170367_large.jpg
170365_large.jpg
170363_large.jpg
170366_large.jpg
170364_large.jpg
172353_large.jpg

Got to admit in this case not a fan of the Pop Art set especially compared to these.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Lionet
Not bad. It matches rest of the set, but the whole set is just average. They could've done so much better.

Average. I think you are being kind here. They look like a first time photoshoppers attempt where they have taken a generic background and a bad cutout of Alice to place on top. I'd feel seriously hard done by if I was living in Germany and this was my option.

EDIT: You could say the Japan/Italy releases are the same with Alice pasted onto a generic background, but it looks a whole lot better executed.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Average. I think you are being kind here. They look like a first time photoshoppers attempt where they have taken a generic background and a bad cutout of Alice to place on top. I'd feel seriously hard done by if I was living in Germany and this was my option.

EDIT: You could say the Japan/Italy releases are the same with Alice pasted onto a generic background, but it looks a whole lot better executed.
I was tryna be nice :whistle: but yes, same thought was running through my head :censored: