Oct 9, 2019
Release date: March 25, 2022
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €27.99
Note: Theatrical + Director´s Cut + Bonus DVD, G2-Size
81xJxeH2aKL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Robles
I have the Austrian one, but the cover is imo slightly better and also more content.
The Austrian one has more content? I prefer the thicker Mediabooks and this looks pretty thin.
Is the Austrian slim like this?

The Austrian one has more content? I prefer the thicker Mediabooks and this looks pretty thin.
Is the Austrian slim like this?
The Austrian one has less content. It´s only the Director´s Cut on Blu-Ray/DVD. This one comes with additional Theatrical and Bonus DVD. Austrian one I have is slim and also has G2-size.
Here pictures of it:
SAM_2275.JPG
SAM_2276.JPG
SAM_2279.JPG
SAM_2280.JPG
Cover looks good, but only 4 pages and cheap paper. Foil is matte.

Because the Leonine Mediabook has 3 discs it will probably be a bit thicker: 1 thin plate + 1 thicker 2-disc-plate.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Lenny Nero
The Austrian one has less content. It´s only the Director´s Cut on Blu-Ray/DVD. This one comes with additional Theatrical and Bonus DVD. Austrian one I have is slim and also has G2-size.
Here pictures of it:
Cover looks good, but only 4 pages and cheap paper. Foil is matte.

Because the Leonine Mediabook has 3 discs it will probably be a bit thicker: 1 thin plate + 1 thicker 2-disc-plate.
Shame as I really like that cover :LOL:

Reactions: komor
When I buy it another time I have five discs with exact the same disc-artwork. :wacky:
The rest looks quite nice, the booklet will be a better one, than the earlier digibook for sure, and the cover probably profits from the glossy finish. Shame that there will not be a similar edition for part 2 that is still on the index.

Last edited: