8279172.jpg

2-Disc Blu-ray SteelBook

Price: ~37 USD
Release Date: September 22nd 2010

LINK

Last edited by a moderator:
Am i correct in thinking there are five versions avaliable
UK, German, Australia, Futureshopand asia
Which is the best version to buy if you was only buying one edition?

i would say this version is the best although it doesent have inside art, but think the rest makes up for it. all the others have printed back and some have ratings printed i think although the FS just has a plain black back.

Reactions: karl01
hows this movie? the steel worth buying?
The movie was so so, I enjoyed it even though I had very high expectations from it after Gladiator (Ridley & Russell) and it was a bit of a let down as it was not half as good but I kinda liked it ;)

If you decide to get this movie, try to track down FS exclusive one, now that is 100x better than this, I have both FS & UK release which is identical to this one so aim not biased :D

The UK release is not identical to the Australian release.

UK has printed back, but has inside artwork and a booklet.

Australian has clean back, no inside artwork. (see pic in post #21)

JB Hi-Fi still have it for sale @ $AUD 47.99

http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/dvd/...d-blu-ray-jb-hi-fi-exclusive-steelbook/536497
You right I used the wrong word "identical", meant to say they've used the same artwork for the front cover, somehow even though FS has no back art (blank) it still looks better than any of the others, well at least in my opinion ;)

bump for new members! i just finished watching this one for first time since it was released in theaters! i enjoyed it once again and i really liked the battle at the beach! as for the steel, this is my favorite release even it has not inside art but the clean shinny back is great!