Feb 19, 2010
Stuttgart, Germany
8279172.jpg

2-Disc Blu-ray SteelBook

Price: ~37 USD
Release Date: September 22nd 2010

LINK

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah this one is very nice, if you have just the German one, then I'd say get rid of that one. Its not like it has the booklet inside like the UK one has. And if you got the German Collector's editon, then just stick the aussie one inside the set and get rid of the German one if you can and dont care about making a hybrid.

Yeah I seen your mock up with it in there, totally awesome man. I would definitely want this, if I decide to open it ... just dont know if I will since I already have both the UK and German open.

Look like I won't be getting a replacement from jbhifi.com

Not a professional afterward service....not recommend to all.

It is not fair that customer has to pay for the shipping cost to return a defective item. The damage on the front cover and bent on the spine were not from the courier and the movie was well protected with bubble wrap inside a cardboard box. When I received my parcel the cardboard box had no visible damage to the outside. This leads me to believe that the movie was removed from the shelf in damaged condition.

C&P:

Thank you for your email.

We apologise for the problems you have experienced with your ordered item.

You will need to ship this return back at your own expense.

Sincere apologies for this.

Regards,
Anne

I got my 2 steels from them safe and sound, though its very weird because some of you said you got boxes. First off, it took A LONG TIME for the package to arrive ... probably about 1.5 months for one and 2 for the other. Secondly, they were just wrapped in paper and had 2 cut pieces of cardboard taped on each side ... it was by far worst packaging I ever seen ... I just didnt care too much because somehow they were miraculously in perfect condition.

On another note, I see their prices of most all steels have went up tremendously. Probably trying to off-set the costs of all their shipping mistakes. Who knows.

Look like I won't be getting a replacement from jbhifi.com

Not a professional afterward service....not recommend to all.

It is not fair that customer has to pay for the shipping cost to return a defective item. The damage on the front cover and bent on the spine were not from the courier and the movie was well protected with bubble wrap inside a cardboard box. When I received my parcel the cardboard box had no visible damage to the outside. This leads me to believe that the movie was removed from the shelf in damaged condition.

C&P:

Thank you for your email.

We apologise for the problems you have experienced with your ordered item.

You will need to ship this return back at your own expense.

Sincere apologies for this.

Regards,
Anne

I was wrong about jbhifi.com:emb:

I email them and here is their replied.

C&P:

Hi John,

Thanks for your reply.

Apologies for the inconveniece you have experienced.

I have discussed this issue with my manager for you and we have decided that we will send you out a replacement or issue you with a refund and there is no need for you to return the Steelbook copy back to us.

Please advise if you would like a replacement or refund and I will organise for you.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Anne

Great news, cause its always easy for me to order from them so I was hoping it would deter my future purchases.