Robin Hood (Blu-ray SteelBook w/ Ltd Collector's Box w/#'d Certificate) [Germany]

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
elease Date: September 23, 2010
Price: EUR 39,99
Purchase link: Amazon.de

RobinHoodGerCE.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Robin Hood Limited Collector's Box

I pre-ordered this as well and I'm also getting the U.K edition. I'd like to see the goodies as well. I will keep checking to see when they update the picture.

just ordered as well. Did any of yall order when it was 39.99 ? was 51 euros when I ordered although that was before vat removal.

Right but I suppose it was 39.99 at one point according to the OP ... perhaps you couldnt order at that point. From here on out they will adjust to lowest like you said ... was just wondering if anyone got at 39 and if so I might try my luck with an email.

Right but I suppose it was 39.99 at one point according to the OP ... perhaps you couldnt order at that point. From here on out they will adjust to lowest like you said ... was just wondering if anyone got at 39 and if so I might try my luck with an email.

I pre-ordered when it was 39.99 without the VAT is 33. I guess I was lucky enough to pre-order early.

Contents below.

Director ` s Cut - 16 minutes longer than the theatrical version : Extra footage unseen scenes and brutal fight scenes

Overpack
Exclusive heavy book with stylish embossed presentation box and print.
Clasp: leather belts size approx: 20x30 cm

Content:
• High-quality black notebook with silver impression
• Unique metal keyring in metallic form.
• stamping charge : "To . Over and over again. Until the lambs to lions '
• An original card game with Robin Hood logo printing
• 12 postcards in the artistic panorama
• Printed "Book of Origins "- Learn all about Robin Hood and the historical traditions

I just bought 3x

Just to secure at that price, but then I wanted to make an order of 2x so that I could cancel one order closer to date depending on how many I wanted. Whats funny is that when I went to order the 2x it said I could not order more since 3x was max. However, I already had another 3x order at the higher 51 euro price still in my account. I think its cause that order was in July and this one in August. Might be a loophole in the future? Although I could ofcourse make another account and order my 2x.

Last edited: