Robocop (1987) Blu-ray steelbook OAB

limited quantity: 500 numbered copies

release in April, 2014

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 610
Last edited by a moderator:
Man I have to have this one and you know it's going to be 150 on Ebay if im lucky. I need to get more posts and hopefully a groupbuy appears.

This looks great. A full lenti would be amazing. A HEAD TURNS lenticular effect would :scat: I Really hope I can shnaggy the pre order before it sells out faster than I can snap my fingers. Please one copy of each per collector deal for first round pre orders!!!!!

Any news on this?

Only that it's scheduled for a May release, that it comes with a numbered full slip, and that it's a print run of only 300 copies - all of which were sold on pre-order.

Ebay is probably the only option for most people to get this one now. But it'll be pricey.

Reactions: jonnie123
Only that it's scheduled for a May release, that it comes with a numbered full slip, and that it's a print run of only 300 copies - all of which were sold on pre-order.

Ebay is probably the only option for most people to get this one now. But it'll be pricey.

It shouldn't be that pricy. I mean WWZ turned out to be one of the the most amazing slipcovers they have done and yet it isn't that high a price.

It shouldn't be that pricy. I mean WWZ turned out to be one of the the most amazing slipcovers they have done and yet it isn't that high a price.

200 fewer copies of Robo though. And interest in Blufans' product is running high. This one is currently sitting at about $130 on the bay. Pretty steep already, I'd say?

I'm so conflicted. I want to get one for $120 on ebay, but they're displaying the same artwork that's been used on nearly every other Robocop steel. Maybe the official artwork hasn't been announced?