Robocop (2014) (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release Date : May 15, 2014

Links :
Kimchidvd.com - US$33.99
Ksteelbook.com - US$33.99
K2dvd.com - US$39.76
YesAsia.com - US$45.99 (free international shipping) May 19th, 2014 Shipping date
Aladin.co.kr - US$35.20 (No international shipping)

Note :

AUDIO : English 5.1 DTS-HD MASTER LOSSLESS
Subtitles : Korean, English, Spanish, Chinese, Thai...
Widescreen 2.35:1

L_zps287749df.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 233
Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know if this will come with a cool slip? I have the UK version on order and don't really see a reason to get this one too unless there's a cool element to it. Just wondering.

Anyone know if this will come with a cool slip?
If you already own this steelbook then I really doubt it will be worth double-dipping on, that's IF it really does come with one at all, lately ALL Korean WWA releases have been a let-down (same all overused 1/4 slip design) including the low-print ones, I have not bought any WWA from Korea since last year, the only one I got couple of weeks ago is Tangled mainly bcs it's WEA & comes with a nice unique full slip. I'm only concentrating on KimchiDVD's exclusives now!! :scat:

Hope Taiwan gets it as we all know 98% of it's steelbooks releases WILL come with a slip and if they do 99.99% of the time they will look amazing :scat: ;)

will there be a Korean j-card since it is a Korean release... although I find weird language is only english and subs are in Korean ?

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

If you already own this steelbook then I really doubt it will be worth double-dipping on, that's IF it really does come with one at all, lately ALL Korean WWA releases have been a let-down (same all overused 1/4 slip design) including the low-print ones, I have not bought any WWA from Korea since last year, the only one I got couple of weeks ago is Tangled mainly bcs it's WEA & comes with a nice unique full slip. I'm only concentrating on KimchiDVD's exclusives now!! :scat:

Hope Taiwan gets it as we all know 98% of it's steelbooks releases WILL come with a slip and if they do 99.99% of the time they will look amazing :scat: ;)

at this moment it doesn't appear that Taiwan will get a release for it, my contact informed me on what's to come and it wasn't in the list. will email him to find out.

Reactions: bluray4life
Is this the same complete matte finished one as that being sold in Europe does anyone know?

Is this the Korean steelbook version ? or simply the UK one sold on those site ?
Yes this is the same steelbook released worldwide (WWA: Worldwide Artwork), the only different thing about it will be the slip (IF it has one). It's not the UK version sold in Korea, it's a Korean release sold nationally in Korea ;)

It's not the UK version sold in Korea, it's a Korean release sold nationally in Korea ;)

Thank you that is what I wanted to know, I see it's Region A and the UK one it's Region B not Region Free if I believe...

but it's what I wanted to know it's not the UK one simply sold in Korea :D

Out of stock on Kimchidvd and K2dvd. Only a couple of options left for international buyers. As Wreck mentioned in the Taiwan thread, this one is likely to be debossed/embossed. It will be a very nice steel if it is gloss finished too.

Reactions: MRD and rodtp