Jan 3, 2013
USA
Release date: May 11, 2017
Purchase links: Novamedia - Kimchidvd
Price: $36.99
ECBDA4EBB3B4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Now sold out at Novamedia.
The 2D slip as well. (Anybody bought this, too?)

Eagerly waiting for the shipping notice. :cat:

Came home to find this under the doormat:

Well, not like that, obviously. ;)
Anyway, when I opened the package from Novamedia and first looked down on that slip, I was like: That's it?! Apart from the very nice picture, not much of the usual "Asian magic" was showing. But removing the shrinkwrap did reveal one beautiful slipcover, but judge for yourselves:

02.jpg 03.jpg

Both "heads" have received gorgeous spot glossing:

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

It really didn't show all that well under the shrink wrap.

The discs etc.

11.jpg

12.jpg

Outstanding print! :drool::drool::drool:

Blufans and Kimchi have to strive for perfection to beat this awesome slipcover. It doesn't get much better than this, at least in my eyes. I'm so glad to have bought (and opened) it.
My only gripe with this edition is that they didn't gave the title at the front an embossing. That would have been the icing on the cake. There're also some pimples in the glossed areas, but that's not much of a worry for me.

I'm really interested in seeing the 2D only slip now. Somebody ordered it?

Anyway, when I opened the package from Novamedia and first looked down on that slip, I was like: That's it?! Apart from the very nice picture, not much of the usual "Asian magic" was showing. But removing the shrinkwrap did reveal one beautiful slipcover, but judge for yourselves:

View attachment 313871 View attachment 313872

View attachment 313873
View attachment 313874
View attachment 313875
View attachment 313876
View attachment 313877

The discs etc.

View attachment 313878
View attachment 313879

Blufans and Kimchi have to strive for perfection to beat this awesome slipcover. It doesn't get much better than this, at least in my eyes. I'm so glad to have bought (and opened) it.
My only gripe with this edition is that they didn't gave the title at the front an embossing. That would have been the icing on the cake. There're also some pimples in the glossed areas, but that's not much of a worry for me.

Great pics! Yes I got the 2D slip too (pics soon).
You forgot to mention the subtle emboss that the images have!
Awesome slips.

View attachment 313873
View attachment 313874
View attachment 313875
View attachment 313876
View attachment 313877

The discs etc.

View attachment 313878
View attachment 313879

Looks really good, thanks for sharing the pics @CleverLoginName and for the tag. :)

View attachment 313873
View attachment 313874
View attachment 313875
View attachment 313876
View attachment 313877

The discs etc.

View attachment 313878
View attachment 313879

WOW! :OMG: Incredible pics! :drool: :notworthy: Thanks for the tag @CleverLoginName! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName