DigiPack Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Blu-ray DigiPack) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Release date: April 4, 2017
Purchase link: Target
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Price: $29.99

52235269 (1).jpeg target.jpg
5-Disc Target Exclusive Slipbox with Art Cards.

5-disc set includes collectible packaging with interchangeable character covers and exclusive bonus content (Blu-ray 3D + two Blu-ray + DVD + DVD exclusive content – 2 additional bonus features + Digital HD + collectible packaging)

[this could be a possible digipack]

Last edited by a moderator:
@kryptonite @bloodsnake007 I bought this version but am a bit disappointed in how thick it is. I'm now thinking of getting the BB steelbook. I was hoping this would match the target Force Awakens

I was also surprised that it was so thick and not a slip box. I was hoping that it will be a slipbox that can fit a steelbook. But it is better than the Target exclusive digipak of TFA.

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
@kryptonite @bloodsnake007 I bought this version but am a bit disappointed in how thick it is. I'm now thinking of getting the BB steelbook. I was hoping this would match the target Force Awakens

I was also surprised that it was so thick and not a slip box. I was hoping that it will be a slipbox that can fit a steelbook. But it is better than the Target exclusive digipak of TFA.
This edition has a huge ass, she's super damn thick! And I like it! :hungry: :D Can't wait to get my copy from Andy's GB! :thumbs:

I have all of the US exclusives, and I honestly think that this is the best. The Best Buy steelbooks seemed to be littered with production flaws such as minor scratches, chips, and dents (at least at my local store). While I was surprised to see it is much wider than the Force Awakens digipack, I like that it is the most complete set (5 discs) and the option to switch out the display card is great. I also really like the Death Star plans over the plastic cover.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007