cooey

BluFans Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Blufans Exclusive Steelbook) ONE CLICK (OUTRIGHT PURCHASE) [WORLDWIDE]

One-click ordered and paid! My first! :happy: Thank you, Cooey! (Oh, and additional cost of $30 for EMS shipping sent as well)

Last edited:
One copy to the UK please Cooey. Many thanks indeed.
just checking you know, you need to purchase in full if desiring this 'outright purchase' option, via clicking the blue button top right of this page, which says 'Buy a copy now for 205.00 USD' and then paying the full amount today. :thumbs: HDN doesn't reserve on request for delayed later payment on Group Buys anymore - depending on the sale, full purchase or at least a deposit must be given.

Reactions: Balraj
just checking you know, you need to purchase in full if desiring this 'outright purchase' option, via clicking the blue button top right of this page, which says 'Buy a copy now for 205.00 USD' and then paying the full amount today. :thumbs: HDN doesn't reserve on request for delayed later payment on Group Buys anymore.

Thanks. I just contacted Cooey and he also provided the same information. I'm usually on the other site and was going by that method. All is well and good now and payment has been made. Thanks once again to you both. Most kind. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
My copy arrived over the weekend --the exemplary packing brought a tear to my eye. The set is crispy mint. Almost too beautiful to open. Thank you, cooey, for going above and beyond! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey