Romancing the Stone

Would you buy a steelbook of this classic?

• Oh Yes!

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Nah

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

denizen

The Shadow Ninja
Premium Supporter
Nov 13, 2012
South Africa
Would you buy a steelbook of this classic?

MPW-33168

Last edited:
Reactions: chunk
BUMP DER BUMP BUMP
Have always Loved this movie.. yes to a steelbook using above artwork with glossy finish. . Would buy it straight away :scat:

I'm not necessarily bumping this thread, but I was searching online for a steelbook to this most excellent movie and it led me to Hi Def Ninja. I guess I'm not suprised by that. Lol.

At any rate, I would love to have this in a steelbook. Just love the movie and havent tired of it at all after numerous, and i mean numerous, viewings. In fact, I'm watching it again right now.

Great movie that would make a great steel!!

Reactions: denizen
What with Back to the Future getting a steelbook release and the recent Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Zemeckis' adventure classic has to be next! Time to bump this poll!

Fun movie. Does anyone remember that this was basically cashing in on the RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK?!!
It is a shameless and obvious attempt to get in on Raiders successful formula. Still a fun movie, though.
One of the clunkiest bits of movie dialog ever in that movie- Danny DeVito: "At least I'm trying to steal that stone. Not romance it out from under her.":wacky:

There were a dozen Raiders rip offs, no doubt about that. This was the better of them. :D

And it put Zemeckis on the map.