Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 11th, 2016
Purchase link: Media Markt
Price: EUR 12.99
Group buy: hosted by merowinger

Rush-Hour-1-(Steel-Edition)-[Blu-ray].png

Last edited by a moderator:
Good action and comedy in and out of fight scenes, :D it's good to see more Jackie Chan on Steelbook, I like the artwork so far. :thumbs: "Rumble in the Bronx" is also one I'd like to see released on steelbook. :thumbs: I hope there is a GB or Amazon have these movies, maybe it won't just be an exclusive

Lee & Carter Team Work.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
just couple of days ago, I was wondering how come I don't have this trilogy on bluray. then I realized we don't really have a good release for this. this is the first steelbook for these movies right?
anyways, i guess someone is listening to my thoughts :wow::p

Reactions: BookofSteel
Seeing this thread reminded me of my Giveaway entry during Ninja Week 16'.... :LOL: Unfortunately, it didn't win :hilarious: But if only someone would take this on :angel::p
2- If you had the opportunity/means to create your own exclusive SteelBook release, which movie would you choose and what would your edition include?
I would LOVE to see a release for the RUSH HOUR franchise with Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan! :wow::naughty::cool:

I'd wish for an epic WEA "FA type" package with 2 variants... 1 Fullslip & 1 Lenti Fullslip (like the recent Birdman :drool:).

Slick looking steelbook with debossing and spot/full gloss finish... :naughty: Of course, both would include all the bells and whistles as we come to expect (art cards/character cards/Lenti magnet/photo book etc :hungry:) THAT, I would like to buy... :coffee:

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk and luke98
just couple of days ago, I was wondering how come I don't have this trilogy on bluray. then I realized we don't really have a good release for this. this is the first steelbook for these movies right?
anyways, i guess someone is listening to my thoughts :wow::p
Just coincident lol, they probably see my feedback post i made last year Jackie Chan Movies On Steelbook. Please vote for the one you want and so we can have more Jackie's movies steelbook :D

Reactions: AlienKing