S.H. MonsterArts Godzilla 2014 (Atomic Breath)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
S.H. MonsterArts - Godzilla 2014 (Spitfire Edition)

Godzilla 2014_Atomic Breath_Version.jpg

Pre-Order: BigBadToyStore
Release Date: August 2015
Price: $69.99

AtomicBreath_1.jpg AtomicBreath_3.jpg AtomicBreath_2.jpg

"Tamashii Nations introduces the S.H.MonsterArts Godzilla 2014 Spit Fire Ver., a fierce new remix of the enormously popular S.H.MonsterArts Godzilla 2014 figure! Clear blue materials are used meticulously for Godzilla's dorsal plates and the all new attack effect part allows for extreme atomic breath scene recreation. You better be sitting down for the best part, because Godzilla 2014 Spit Fire Ver. comes with Muto's head in Godzilla's death grip so you can re-create one of the most iconic battle scenes of the movie! Set also includes special support pieces for the effect part."

tumblr_nmnuhnLHZ71r6z7czo1_500.gif

popcorn2.gif

Last edited:
It's been shipped! :woot: F**K YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy: :cool: :drool: Cant wait to add this beauty to the GZ Collection! :thumbs:

godzilla_gif-gif.107567

@PunkNinja @tridon @Apollon @Tacozilla @ocielz @DADDYCOOL187 @mlmaier84 @mllNY I received this piece last week but I just got around to taking pics! :photo: :thumbs: I fu**ing love this Awesome Godzilla Collectible! :drool: :notworthy:
View attachment 189001 View attachment 189002 View attachment 189003
View attachment 189004 View attachment 189005 View attachment 189006

The Japanese RED Godzilla and this look badass next to each other! :cool: :drool:
View attachment 189007 View attachment 189008

I will now add this beauty to my GZ Collection! :thumbs:

Nice addition bro:thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Nice addition bro:thumbs:
The atomic breath looks awesome. They look great side by side. Congrats Franky. :thumbs::thumbs:
@DADDYCOOL187 @PunkNinja @Apollon @Tacozilla Thanks for the awesome words my Ninja Bro's! :notworthy: :thumbs: :cool:
They look great together, its like Nacho Cheese Godzilla and Cool Ranch Godzilla
"Nacho Cheese Godzilla and Cool Ranch Godzilla"?!?! LOL! :woot: :rofl: :hilarious: I like that description! :D :thumbs: