Sabotage (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #34) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 27, 2016 (E1 & E2) - July 29, 2016 (E3)
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3
Price: TBA
Note: Numbered - WEA (E1 - 1000 copies, E2 - 1000 copies, E3 - HardBox (E1+E2) 500 copies)
Group buys: hosted by carllenc (links TBA) - Wednesday April 13 at 8 PM (CET) Find out your local time HERE
GB Edition #1 - Full Slip | GB Edition #2 - Lenti | GB Edition #3 - Hard Box

Edition #1 | Edition #2 | Edition #3

12998434_1332323513450866_8671640475461696880_o.jpg 12961412_1332323506784200_1628948339651258364_o.jpg 12973205_1332323500117534_8103017877813435505_o.jpg
Sabotage_Front.JPG Sabotage_Inside.JPG

Update: Release date of the Hardbox edition (E3) will be different to the individual releases (E1+E2) since production of the hardbox requires more time as its a hand made product and FilmArena needs to reserve more time to finish the previous box editions. The release date will be set around July/August so please keep that in mind when planning your combinations. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
W

Well... I pay in czk so there is no fee for currency conversion (at least not for the seller) :whistle:

PayPal when paying as goods and services they charge the person who gets the money a fee. It's not conversion or anything like that it's he sellers fees. If you paid as friends you would pay the fee yourself example you send 40 dollars as friends they charge you 42. As where you send 40 as goods and services the recipient gets 38.

@Jeek @K.i.T @SteelCollz when making payments it is stated to follow the rules so everything will be the same and not cause confusion for Karel. In the rules of the payments within the email, no matter the location you are in, it states clearly to pay as ''Goods'' and in ''CZK''. It is asked to follow all guide lines within the Group buy rules ''which the payment Instructions within the email'' are part of.

E1 for me, I may be inclined to go for a box a little nearer the time when we have more details.

I'm torn about what to do. On one hand great package again from FA, but, on the other hand, the movie is crap! Do I pay approx £28 because its pleasing to the eye. Got to watch funds, as it's been buy, buy, buy recently...... so cannot really justify it. Decisions, decisions!

Reactions: Aw 83
I'm torn about what to do. On one hand great package again from FA, but, on the other hand, the movie is crap! Do I pay approx £28 because its pleasing to the eye. Got to watch funds, as it's been buy, buy, buy recently...... so cannot really justify it. Decisions, decisions!

I'm so glad I like this movie and it was an easy decision for me to buy.:thumbs: In your case thinking it's crap! I would pass. :facepalm:

Reactions: spookz

if I were you I would pass.

it gets very hectic in here around GB's ... members are comparing who ordered 1st and what edition.
and one can get cought and buy items they really do not want. it's common human behaviour.

just see the sell/trade threads : people are selling stuff they thought they needed. but at the end of the day did not ... you'll find me there too.

hope this helps. :thumbs: