Salt (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Thx to Rodney via our Submit Form at BSB, he has clued me in on the Salt Listing.

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B0041O5P1K/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

51RUmvKncpL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They will replace damaged Steelbooks and send them out right away, but they typically require you to return the damaged item(s) to them (at your cost).

Sadly, their shipping is usually as poor as the thin cardboard envelope in your picture for single or double Steelbook orders. Ordering more gets a slight bump up to their wrapped cardboard, but it still pretty much sucks.

Good luck!!!

They will replace damaged Steelbooks and send them out right away, but they typically require you to return the damaged item(s) to them (at your cost).

Sadly, their shipping is usually as poor as the thin cardboard envelope in your picture for single or double Steelbook orders. Ordering more gets a slight bump up to their wrapped cardboard, but it still pretty much sucks.

thanks. OT but how do I get them to replace my damaged SB? via their feedback or contacting them directly via email?

and since german isn't my strongest language, i assume corresponding with them in english is fine?

thanks. OT but how do I get them to replace my damaged SB? via their feedback or contacting them directly via email?

and since german isn't my strongest language, i assume corresponding with them in english is fine?

Go to the help section, choose the item from your order. In the drop down there's a "write to us in English" option. Tell them directly via that e-mail option that it arrived damaged.

Good luck!