***Sammy's Collection*** (=^.^=)//

Sammy

\\(=^.^=)//
Premium Supporter
Sep 16, 2011
Brazil
So I finally decided to make a tread for my collection!!

I hope you enjoy it!

This is how my DVD room looks now:

Main stand shelf:
36585_3238637518649_1048104470_32945233_2144963604_n.jpg

Behind the main shelf's front layer:
6c53c778873111e192e91231381b3d7a_7.jpg

Left side of the room's shelves:
a332e08c82ac11e181bd12313817987b_7.jpg

Right side of the room's shelves:
7090148309_1e511c2c32.jpg

My steelbooks (and other metalcases) inside (and behind) the shelf:
464e0012868b11e18cf91231380fd29b_7.jpg

My steelbooks (and other metalcases) out of the shelf:
eb1c6f60866911e1a39b1231381b7ba1_7.jpg

:D

I also have some youtube vids posted.. I'll list my fave here:

THE ROOM OVERVIEW!!

My first one... April 7th - 2010

Brazilian Update!!

Sonny head!

First 1080p Update :)

Asian Editions!

Alien Head from Japan!

Predator Head!

Edward Scissorhands with snowglobe!

The best vid, IMO... Out takes!! LOL

:hilarious:

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome as always ^^

do you count your stuff, I really would like to know how many box sets you have &/or special / collector / limited editions ;)

just to compare hehe u know me

peaaaace babe ++ xxx

PS u can see below my new "display" of my whole movie / series / anime collection

:joy:
Here's my list of editions, some hartboxes aren't there because they don't seem to have an UPC code but mostly all of my collection is listed: http://invelos.com/dvdcollection.aspx/samanthavlassis

I'll update this list soon because it is 3 months old.. :ohno::naughty:

Reactions: PunkNinja
Thanks!! :D

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

I hope you liked everything my dear Sammy! I hope the Christmas chocolates are good! :) I know you have been to Tesco before and you liked their food! ;) I knew for sure you liked the beyond too, It was you who made me watch it and I like it now too! Lol! I love the way Ted watches over, he has a great spot with Beetlejuice! :D Thank you so much for my package Sammy, it was amazing! You got me so much cool stuff! I loved everything! Thankyouuu! :drool::D

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sammy
Wow! You've got a lot of great stuff there. Awesome.
Keep up the good work and keep posting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks!! :D

I hope you liked everything my dear Sammy! I hope the Christmas chocolates are good! :) I know you have been to Tesco before and you liked their food! ;) I knew for sure you liked the beyond too, It was you who made me watch it and I like it now too! Lol! I love the way Ted watches over, he has a great spot with Beetlejuice! :D Thank you so much for my package Sammy, it was amazing! You got me so much cool stuff! I loved everything! Thankyouuu! :drool::D

Thanks, SiiI! indeed :)
I'm glad you enjoyed everything!!
:cool::thumbs:;)

So, I know the forum is only for movies but I've wanted to share my game collection with you guys too.. Maybe someone out there also have an old Genesis/MegaDrive too:

tumblr_n00fnhVdzj1qhacsoo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n00gy1IX3o1qhacsoo1_500.jpg

xoxo

Reactions: Sigill
So, I know the forum is only for movies but I've wanted to share my game collection with you guys too.. Maybe someone out there also have an old Genesis/MegaDrive too:

tumblr_n00fnhVdzj1qhacsoo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n00gy1IX3o1qhacsoo1_500.jpg

xoxo

You have an awesome Mega Drive collection Sammy! There are so many great games there, I'm jealous! I love Moonwalker and quackshot!:D;)

Reactions: Sammy
I'm glad you have a key to lock that door because that room certainly needs to be locked up tight and protected :ohno: :D

Really awesome collection of goodies. You must be super rich! :emb:

Thanks for sharing. I never get jealous but I am today! :scat:

I'm glad you have a key to lock that door because that room certainly needs to be locked up tight and protected :ohno: :D

Really awesome collection of goodies. You must be super rich! :emb:

Thanks for sharing. I never get jealous but I am today! :scat:

Hey! thanks for the nice words :)
The collection room is always opened but I thought the gesture would look more dramatic for the video :joy:
And I'm not rich, I assure you... These items are the result of years of searching for the best prices on the right items... I guess this "hunting" is the best part of collecting, speacially when one is nor rich or crazy.. :p
Don't be jealous, I'm sure your collection is just as cool! ;)