Sammy's Sales/Trades - Some Rare Stuff :)

Sammy

\\(=^.^=)//
Premium Supporter
Sep 16, 2011
Brazil
Sammy's Sales - Avengers tin! :)

Hello there everyone!

AVENGERS TIN - BRAZIL EXCLUSIVE!
85,99USD + shipping

lata-vingadores-blu-ray-avengers-tin-brazil-cards.jpg

lata-vingadores-blu-ray-avengers-tin-brazil-448x600.jpg

Real Steel - Brazilian Limited tin with 4 glossy cards: 69,99

tumblr_mbc5fpryWh1qhacsoo1_500.jpg

All the items are brand new/never used/mint condition and will be shipped from Brazil in a carton box with extra bubble wrap protection and tracking number!

Paypal only (the buyer agrees to pay the fees).

I may have these listed on ebay and other forums so please ask if the item is still available, thanks ;)

This is my ebay profile: http://myworld.ebay.com/samanthavlassis
This is my Brazilian ebay profile: http://perfil.mercadolivre.com.br/SAMANTHAVLASSIS

Thanks for your time :D

Last edited:
Hey Sammy, nice to see you here!
How are you doing?

Godfather box, tempting, but just got the Australian one.. :)

Hey! Everything is great, thanks! :)
Well, the australian one is an awesome edition for sure.. I've got that on order since september but it is stucked in the customs for 3-4 months now! hahaha :p

Great collections Sammy!!! good luck!!..:)
Thanksss!! :D

Those are some fantastic editions Sammy! Good luck with your sales my friend.:)
Oh, thank you!!;)

Bump! :)

EDIT 1: I've took the Nightmare Before Xmas box sets, as they're sold out.
EDIT 2: Price drops!! ;)

Dawn of the Dead - gifted
Narnia GSs - sold out them all

PRICES DROP FOR EASTER - LIMITED TIME!!
;)

I'd love that King Kong set as it's my favourite flick, but I'm hurting so bad for $$$ right now. Even torturing myself by watching your eBay listing, Sammy. You have one awesome collection! Best of luck with your sales! :)

Aw, I'm sorry I couldn't offer you a lower price for that but I'm almost selling for the piece I've paid for.. :)
I can offer a lower shipping fee but it's very slow then... Costs around 13 dollars though ;)
Anyways, thanks very much for the support, mate! :D

Aw, I'm sorry I couldn't offer you a lower price for that but I'm almost selling for the piece I've paid for.. :)
I can offer a lower shipping fee but it's very slow then... Costs around 13 dollars though ;)
Anyways, thanks very much for the support, mate! :D

It's all good! I realize it's probably not a cheap item to acquire and it'd be silly for you to lose money on it... especially when it's so awesome! If it's still here when I come into some extra $$$, I'll be sure to drop you a PM! :D