San Andreas - In theaters May 29, 2015

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: San Andreas (2015)

Tagline: A rescue pilot survived an earthquake, this is what happens next

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Brad Peyton[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Alexandra Daddario[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dwayne Johnson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Carla Gugino[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Archie Panjabi[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hugo Johnstone-Burt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Art Parkinson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ioan Gruffudd[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Julie Brandt-Richards[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Colton Haynes[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kylie Minogue[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Will Yun Lee[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Janell Islas[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Vanessa Ross[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-05-27[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]100[/RUNTIME]

Plot: In the aftermath of a massive earthquake in California, a rescue-chopper pilot makes a dangerous journey across the state in order to rescue his estranged daughter.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
6iQ4CMtYorKFfAmXEpAQZMnA0Qe.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From ComingSoon.net:

Starring: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson! :cool:

sanandreasheader.jpg

"New Line Cinema and Village Roadshow Pictures’ action-thriller San Andreas, starring Dwayne Johnson, has dropped an earth-shattering trailer!

After the infamous San Andreas Fault finally gives, triggering a magnitude 9 earthquake in California, a search and rescue helicopter pilot (Johnson) and his estranged wife make their way together from Los Angeles to San Francisco to save their only daughter. But their treacherous journey north is only the beginning, and when they think the worst may be over…it’s just getting started."

popcorn2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I would hate to live in Cali.It seems whenever something bad happens, it happens there.They had Volcano,this movie, Godzilla, Mutos and 2012.

As far as this movie goes, it looks kinda lame if ya ask me.This movie has been done a thousands times before, and it won't be better by adding Dwayne.

After the infamous San Andreas Fault finally gives, triggering a magnitude 9 earthquake in California, a search and rescue helicopter pilot (Johnson) and his estranged wife make their way together from Los Angeles to San Francisco to save their only daughter. But their treacherous journey north is only the beginning, and when they think the worst may be over…it’s just getting started."
Damn... this story lines remind me so much of:
Jack Hall, paleoclimatologist, must make a daring trek across America to reach his son, trapped in the cross-hairs of a sudden international storm which plunges the planet into a new Ice Age.
:cough: Day after tomorrow...

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Sundays and Tuesdays are discount theater days here in Los Angeles, so I'm watching this later tonight hopefully. This movie isn't worth a full price admission to me, but I fee like it's a movie that needs to be seen on a big screen if you ever do watch it. I'm expecting an awful, cliched story but good to great special effects and lots of gratuitous shots of Alexandra Daddario. I'll report back today or tomorrow with my findings.