sanjeebdeb BATMAN COLLECTION

Which Batman is better - The Dark Knight or The Dark Knight Rises?

• The Dark Knight

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • The Dark Knight Rises

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • The Dark Knight

• The Dark Knight Rises

• The Dark Knight

• The Dark Knight Rises

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sanjeebdeb

Premium Supporter
Mar 20, 2012
UK, London
Hi,

Here is my collection of Batman Movies and Collectables. :scat: Help me get my award. Just click Thanks..... Thanks for your support Fellow Ninja's..

Check my youtube video....

:scat::scat::scat::scat:

Attachments

• bat1.jpg
    bat1.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 94
  • bat2.jpg
    bat2.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 88
  • bat3.jpg
    bat3.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 90
  • bat4.jpg
    bat4.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 93
  • bat5.jpg
    bat5.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 117
  • bat6.jpg
    bat6.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 97
Last edited by a moderator:
you need batman begins japan steelbook, got mine today looks amazing
great collection by the way

Reactions: sanjeebdeb
Yeah the Batman Begin looks awesome. Trying to find one... eBay is so expensive :(... I hope I can find one. I hope japan releases The Dark Knight Rises Version so it go well together.

id be really disapointed if they didnt release dark knight rises in the same style,
try getting batman begins off another member on this before trying ebay , ebay should only be used as a last resort , good luck finding it anyway

id be really disapointed if they didnt release dark knight rises in the same style,
try getting batman begins off another member on this before trying ebay , ebay should only be used as a last resort , good luck finding it anyway

Thanks.... Its on my want list. I hope I can find a willing person to trade on HiDef....

may i ask where you find it and how mutch you pay'd for it? In Japan is one for 80€ that's ok for me, but how mutch is the shipping cost to EU (Belgium) ... that's what holding me down ....

Like I said few months ago it was cheaper then what they go for now. I got it from amazon.com at the time. 80€ seems like a decent price compared to prices on eBay. Shipping from Japan can cost quite a bit. I paid a similar price but shipping was cheap.

very nice Batman collection!
The classic shirt looks really great!

would love to have the Batman Begins & The Dark Knight steels for myself... :drool:

Thx for showing!