Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 9, 2017
Purchase link: Media Markt
Price: €12.99

Scarface-(Exklusive-Steelbook-Edition)-[Blu-ray].png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: steelbobawny
I'll be checking in to see what goes on with this release. This is one back catalog title I would love to see an FAC, Blufans or Novamedia tackle.

This is the image up on Amazon.de at the moment, not sure if it's final or not but this does not interest me, looks like pop art. :(

Scarface.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: zesty
@steelbobawny
Please tell me this is fake and you made this in Photoshop! :joy: :smashed:

I wish, :LOL: I would use the Australian movie poster, that has never been used before. :)

I don't know, but on azDE there is no image for this steelbook :D:D

Strange :confused: it was on there earlier this morning, I saved the image on Amazon.de from the OP link, as I mentioned earlier I'm hoping it's not final.

Last edited:
Same TBC artwork showing elsewhere:-

Doesn't really look like Pacino - hairstyle not right - but it's an interesting image and could look good all glossy like the new ten steelbook line from Amazon.fr and a de-bossed title could work in its favour too.
al-pacino-scarface-1983-C001D5.jpg

Bit surprised to see a 4th SCARFACE steelbook when there isn't a single one for DONNIE BRASCO, SEXY BEAST, THE USUAL SUSPECTS (nice futurepack though), A BRONX TALE, THIEF, PRIZZI'S HONOR, LAYER CAKE, THE BUSINESS, ANALYZE THIS/THAT, THE STING, MEAN STREETS, MY COUSIN VINNY, MIDNIGHT RUN, GET SHORTY, THE CLIENT, etc.

On the other hand we've been very lucky with most of the top modern gangster films in steelbooks :thumbs:

2011 U.K. release (and other territories) ............................ 2013 U.S. "Real Heroes" series (ditto) ....... 2014 U.S. and Canada "Iconic Art" series
21787_large.jpg
22102_large.jpg
70071_large.jpg
110626_large.jpg

Last edited: