Scarface Limited Edition Humidor (Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Scarface Humidor Blu-ray SteelBook - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004TNGLW0/?tag=hidefnin-20

For you rich people :naughty:

As Andy mentioned :)

Scarface Limited Edition Humidor with the steelbook:

Unboxing video:

http://www.bluraysteelbooks.com/2011/10/scarface-humidor-blu-ray-steelbook-edition-review/

And, for the ultimate collector and cigar enthusiast, an elegantly hand-crafted Scarface-themed humidor will be made available in an exclusive, never-before-available, limited edition. Created by the renowned Daniel Marshall, the humidor's exterior is hand painted and polished with the Marshall's trademark "1,000 coat brilliant finish." The interior – made with untreated Spanish cedar – will properly condition and age approximately 100 cigars at optimal humidity levels. Limited to 1,000 worldwide, each individually numbered humidor comes embellished with custom medallions inspired by the iconic film and includes a certificate of authenticity.

51OfSAYO%2B9L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Attachments

• humidor1.JPG
    humidor1.JPG
    14.6 KB · Views: 205
Last edited by a moderator:
Join Chase rewards plan, or get a Chase Visa to do so .... then purchase/pay for all your day to day stuff as "Credit" ... gain points, turn in for amazon gift card credit .... and watch the price fall on the edition. ;)

Groceries, check! Gas, check! Payments, check! .... haha. I'm not gonna worry about obtaining this one, unless it price drops insanely before/after release.

Did anyone buy it? I ordered one the other day :scat:

Wow - sounds pretty neat if you can get one.

BTW, did you click through on one of our links? With that kind of purchase, you can support the site a bit with our amazon referral. :D

I Got Mine,but Screw Them for Putting Tobacco in it,I did this **** & they should had it already if I'm paying 700 dollar's
_stoner_eyes__by_broken_toy.gif

BLUNTS.jpg

blunt.jpg

:scat:

Last edited:
Reactions: dfoles
Some more details :naughty:

Includes: Limited edition Scarface-themed humidor by renowned craftsman Daniel Marshall (only 1 000 available worldwide);

Also includes 10 collectible art cards and a bonus disc of the original 1932 Scarface.

Limited Edition Scarface Humidor is hand-crafted by the world renowned Daniel Marshall for the ultimate collector and cigar enthusiast. A decadent collector’s item limited to only 1 000 pieces worldwide.
The humidor's exterior is hand painted and polished with Marshall's trademark '1000' coat brilliant finish and its interior is made of untreated Spanish cedar complete with an analog hygrometer guaranteed to properly condition and age approximately 100 cigars at optimal humidity levels.

Expertly fitted with brass hinges in exemplary Daniel Marshall style and embellished with a custom medallion each humidor carries a numbered plaque with the designer's signature a certificate of authenticity.

Limited Edition Scarface Blu-ray encased in collectible SteelBook packaging with a digital copy of the film a DVD of the 1932 version of Scarface plus 10 original art cards. The action-packed Blu-ray features an all-new eye-popping remastered picture explosive 7.1 audio track and never-before-seen bonus features.

Cant wait to see some pics of this :naughty:

Nice! And he opens the steelbook - looks like it has some nice art in there. :D

But they don't show us the back. :rolleyes:

The art and the discs are nothing special, but the humidor is imo. I am not a smoker, can't stand the stench of someone smoking anything personally, but from a collectors pov, this is a bit special ...

Reactions: Familyguy824
Way out of my league (don't smoke cigars anyway), but a stunning release nevertheless! Can't wait to get the steelie!

Would have loved to have seen the back and the complete inside artwork. Oh well. The steelbook does look great though but I'm just getting the "cheaper" cigar box. That humidor price is insane EEK!