Scariest Movie You've Ever Seen

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
tumblr_ms1p4uqIqS1suppvzo1_500.jpg

I saw The Exorcist (1973) when I was 9 yrs old. Scared the living Catholic out of me, til I watched Glitter (2001). Now I'm an atheist.

Attachments

• tumblr_ms1p4uqIqS1suppvzo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_ms1p4uqIqS1suppvzo1_500.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 213
Last edited by a moderator:
HHHMMM Er for me the first time I saw it Aliens. The whole pinging with the motion tracker .Rubber underpants time EEK!.

The thing that spoilt The Exorcist for me was that IF I was hearing stuff like that in my roof the LAST thing I would do is grab a flogging candle stick and have a look :ohno:. I felt that Exorcist 3 was a better film.

Reactions: PunkNinja
Lol! That's why I love HDN! This thread started off as Horror and turned into Comedy :hilarious: You guys crack me up!

For me, definitely the scariest film I've ever seen is still "The Exorcist". It didn't scare the Catholic out of me, just the ****! :hilarious: It's the laxative of all horrors!

url

Last edited:
Can't say I have really been scared by movies but I did disobey my folks and see Jaws when i was a kid & I couldnt sleep for days. Got into a heap of trouble too.

I even thought that a shark would bite my a$$ if i went to the toilet. :hilarious:

Kids!

There's nothing like seeing a scary movie for the first time.
I was unfortunate to see some of childs play when I was six years old. it scared the crap out of me but I couldn't take my eyes off it. I eventually ran away crying to my parents when it got too much!

Though when I see it now it's just a bit creepy, couldn't imagine if it was released today that it would have had the same cultural impact.

When I was a...

Kid
Stephen King's IT
Gremlins
Child's Play
Return of the Living Dead
Nightmare on Elm Street
Creepshow
The Terminator
Stephen King's Pet Semetary

Teenager
Signs

Adult
The Grudge
The Descent
Cloverfield
Exorcism of Emily Rose
The Forth Kind
Insidious
The Conjuring

Last edited:
The original Texas Chainsaw Massacre, First horror movie i saw. Scared the **** out of me when i was a kid. Probably why its still my fave horror film to this day.

I think the Excorsist is still the scariest movie I ever saw, I like these kinds of movies then scare you and that you don't know what is coming.
I do not like the slasher kinds of movie , I prefer good scare any day over a lot gore and blood scenes