Schindler's List - 30th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: November 6, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £39.99

MicrosoftTeams-image (48).png

Last edited by a moderator:
Insanely beautiful package for such a depressing film but I honestly don’t think a premium could beat this. Maybe a debossed title but other than that it’s all spot on. The slip could easily be released by Zeta or FA with the soft touch and gold foil stamping. Steel is gorgeous and the art all around is 10/10

View attachment 567208

It is gorgeous. I'm well impressed. Pretty slipcase and pretty steelbook. Not much more you could ask for.

One detrimental thing though - Universal have a habit of loosely packing their slipcases.
On both Schindlers List and The Big Lebowski the steelbook easily slips out of the case with only the slightest movement.
Danger of accidental damage!

Reactions: Flloydo
Wish they’d sold this version in the USA. I’d even be happy if we’d gotten the glossy steel, but for some reason they decided to give the UK a better release. Don’t they know that the USA is always supposed to have the best steelbook (if not the best overall packaging)?

Wish they’d sold this version in the USA. I’d even be happy if we’d gotten the glossy steel, but for some reason they decided to give the UK a better release. Don’t they know that the USA is always supposed to have the best steelbook (if not the best overall packaging)?

Well makes a pleasant change for once :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Had cancelled my order but in hand pics look good, but now it's sold out which I hadn't expected. Any chance of restock?

highly unlikely this sold out think was within a week or two ago of pre-order and was a very limited print run.
only way is jump on ebay you may get one that way if you are lucky.

I have still never watched this film - is it worth a blind buy? Really like that steelbook
Its an amazing film, definitely has to be seen. Carve out the time, engulf yourself (black and white) and give the film it's due time. Gripping, powerful & a film every person on this planet should watch at least once.

Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.

It is still unavailable to order to the US for me, but it is available for UK, EU and even non-EU addresses, but not for US. Can't understand why...

It is still unavailable to order to the US for me, but it is available for UK, EU and even non-EU addresses, but not for US. Can't understand why...
I don't know, but my copy (ordered when it first went live and was available to the US) is having an interesting journey. The order page now says it's "undeliverable" and I will receive a refund, but the tracking indicates that maybe it's still in motion.

1699906992108.png

• Wow
Reactions: TheWildEye