-Collector's cards
-Reproduction film poster
-Digital Copy and UltraViolet Copy
-Digital/UV Copy Information:
-Digital Copy expires April 7, 2014
-UV Copy expires April 7, 2015
:movie:

Last edited:
Mine arrived today, really like the look of it. Haven't watched this since we did a project at school on the Holocaust 10 years ago. So many films I need to watch now :hilarious:

Mine arrived today with the Hobbit steelbook from Amazon - free delivery too, not bad at all. I absolutely love it, the packaging and all the extra stuff is brilliant. I'm not a big digibook fan so this is the perfect set for me. :)

I got the digibook thinking that the definitive edition wasn't worth double. Of course, once it came out and I saw the pictures and video unboxing, I really like the slip box, I like the girl on the cover of the digibook, and I think the digibook pictures may be different. Now I wish I had the definitive edition. Go figure.
Facepalm8.gif

Edit: Had some luck just now. Came back in stock from Amazon.co.uk and I snagged it.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Lionet
few... almost missed out, credit card kept declining payment for some reason, tried it again and it worked. I had only a few hours left or Amazon would have canceled my order :ohno:

But it's already shipped :LOL:

I thought slashed spines were exclusive to steelbooks. Well, my copy just proved me wrong (along with a ding):

20130412163638.jpg

Got it from zavvi. Not sure it's worth the hassle though, best case scenario I can send it back for a refund.

I ordered this edition but it never arrived. Amazon for whatever reason sent this item without tracking so i was unable to find out if DHL even attempted to deliver the package. Amazon ended up just refunding me my money but the item was sold out and i am really irritated that i missed out on this release.:angry: