-Collector's cards
-Reproduction film poster
-Digital Copy and UltraViolet Copy
-Digital/UV Copy Information:
-Digital Copy expires April 7, 2014
-UV Copy expires April 7, 2015
:movie:

Last edited:
I expected this to be bigger for some reason. Still looks very nice though... can't wait to receive it and watch the film for the first time. Hopefully I'll like it as much as everyone else seems to.

Finally just ordered too. Never seen it either. I've been keeping an eye on this thread for some in hand pics to help me make my mind up. That price looked decent enough to me for this edition anyway.

Finally just ordered too. Never seen it either. I've been keeping an eye on this thread for some in hand pics to help me make my mind up. That price looked decent enough to me for this edition anyway.

Amazon has been sold out for a while now, where did you pre-order yours? I know it's a little more expensive everywhere else.

Amazon has been sold out for a while now, where did you pre-order yours? I know it's a little more expensive everywhere else.

It was available 10 minutes ago at Amazon.UK. for 21.50. I put it in my cart and I waited for like 2 minutes then disappeared. Now, it says not available. :angry:

ME too This and The Hobbit.

It is so hard finding a film Amazing when the events that it is based on are so horrific.

In one respect I feel bad about being excited at it being dispatched. I am finding it a really strange feeling so hard to explain.