-Collector's cards
-Reproduction film poster
-Digital Copy and UltraViolet Copy
-Digital/UV Copy Information:
-Digital Copy expires April 7, 2014
-UV Copy expires April 7, 2015
:movie:

Last edited:
Only ordered mine from Amazon on the 11th Feb and it's OOS of already???

I feel lucky to have it on pre-order in that case.. Normally things like that never work out for me.. :oohyeah:

Looks like a stunning set, it's great when they make the effort and produce releases like this.

Is it possible that this is oos at amazon for good?

Th digibook is oos as well.

probably not. Everything comes back in stock at least once. Amazon may get more copies, but even if they don't they'll eventually put back up cancelled orders. I'd bet on the former

I'm suprised this never came back up for pre-order. I didn't catch it first time round so I will have to stick with the digibook.

I hadn't even realised it'd gone OOS. Can't say I was expecting it to either. It wouldn't surprise me if they do eventually get more stock though... I mean look at the Titanic set that was supposed to be limited to just 1k.

I hadn't even realised it'd gone OOS. Can't say I was expecting it to either. It wouldn't surprise me if they do eventually get more stock though... I mean look at the Titanic set that was supposed to be limited to just 1k.

It went OOS quite a few weeks ago, it did sell out a lot faster than I was expecting. Yeah that Titanic set keeps popping up even though it was supposed to be limited to 1000!