-Collector's cards
-Reproduction film poster
-Digital Copy and UltraViolet Copy
-Digital/UV Copy Information:
-Digital Copy expires April 7, 2014
-UV Copy expires April 7, 2015
:movie:

Last edited:
Ordered a Black Hawk down Steelbook came in a cardboard envelope,Roger Rabbit came in the play Type one and A Hannibal Lecter Trilogy came in a jiffy bag.

All Safe and well no scratches,scrapes dints .

The packaging was immaculate like the contents that I had ordered. Well happy and ALL GOOD in may case. Quite happy to use them now.

Ordered a Black Hawk down Steelbook came in a cardboard envelope,Roger Rabbit came in the play Type one and A Hannibal Lecter Trilogy came in a jiffy bag.

All Safe and well no scratches,scrapes dints .

The packaging was immaculate like the contents that I had ordered. Well happy and ALL GOOD in may case. Quite happy to use them now.

That sounds good for the Steelbooks but I don't like the sound of the boxset in a Jiffy bag!

Thanks mate, I'm a bit concerned about Zavvis packaging but it looks like I might have to chance it. Amazon don't seem to be getting it back in stock.

Hmm good point. I still think there's a chance Amazon will get it back in stock anyway... even after release (again, it happened with Titanic). I'll keep an eye on it for you anyway mate. ;)

Reactions: Sigill
I was GOBSMAKED Almost dere not open it Then the bag was okay . So EXPECTING the damage to be on the inside and NOTHING not a mark .

I was Impressed in a good way 'cos its a chunky monkey. Opened the door for the postman did not give him CHANCE to try and cram it through the letterbox.

Last time a neighbour took in a parcel it went AWOL for 24 hours. I was throwing a wobbler over a Kili Poster for my girl.

I have a feeling that this Schindler's List will be Amazing they wont risk something this important being pants.

Last edited:
Cheers matey. Sent a PM Sigill's way, so hopefully he can grab one before they go out of stock again... although they are currently showing 137 in stock.

It seems to have gone up by 51p too. EEK!

Thanks for the heads up Noodles, managed to grab one finally!:D

Reactions: Noodles